kieranperez

Neo Advitan Teachers?

3 posts in this topic

I know @Leo Gura talks about some enlightened people whom pretty much the whole “your already enlightened,” but what teachers would be good examples of this? I guess the only one that comes to my mind is Eckhart Tolle but I’ve only seen a couple videos on him and it was awhile ago (I can’t stand his sweater vests...)

13 hours ago, John Lula said:

Fred Davis, the writer of The Book Of Undoing. Fred says his clients almost always becomes enlightened.. He's full of BS if you ask me, but what the heck do I know.

Have you watched his youtube videos? They are really potent form of non dual guided meditation.

And by being enlightened, he doesn't mean becoming buddha in 1 hour. It's waking up from the false identity even if that's for a few seconds. This is very possible with anyone if they are openminded and willing to explore honestly for like an hour leaving their beliefs and stories aside for the time being.

Fred Davis is not some magician. Anyone with some solid understanding (just intellectual) on non duality can wake up from their egoic identity and have a taste of witnessing consciousness while reading a non duality book/self inquiry/guided meditation.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@John Lula He actually promotes the notion of practice a lot. He also says that waking up has got nothing to do with effort. But it's the Follow Up or Clearing up or Embodiment whatever you call it, that's the real deal. In this post he clearly states that when it's about clarity, practice is a must. We are always keeping the glass window clean or we're blowing on it and making it muddy

https://awakeningclaritynow.com/events/

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''