Leo-Tzu

Shadow work

10 posts in this topic

You mention it in most of your videos and yet i think we need to know more about some technique

I recommend reading Jordan Peterson's book, 12 Rules For Life, and may that be your final self help book ever.

I also recommend you unsubscribe from Actualized. It only promotes overthinking and nihilism which WON'T help you at all. Trust me, I was brainwashed for two years, too, but I'm free now, and I've never done better in life since I got out of Leo's grasp and read this book.  

This'll either shock you, or you'll dismiss me and tell me to "keep meditating deeper" and "stop critizising" (which is what Leo - the self proclaimed enlightened guy - teaches you to scare off people who genuinely threatens his business). 

https://www.quora.com/Is-Leo-Gura’s-Actualized-org-a-scam

Read the first response to this question carefully, and reconsider whether Actualized is either helping you a lot, or keeping you brainwashed and stuck in a rut (the latter is the case, I can assure you...) - not trying to provoke. 

Why am I here on this forum? To try and save at least one life from this corrupted cult.

Thank you. I was about to defend him, but I decided to think a little deeper. 

Despite the radical and provocative nature of your message, what you're saying is kinda true. We should all gain a little perspective and see if Leo is actually helping us grow, or if he is just gluing us to our computer screens, making us feel good with the nice ideas he puts into our heads. Listening to his videos doesn't mean shit if we just absorb the information and imagine how our life could improve if we were courageous enough to go out and make a change in the world.

A good indicator would be how many videos of Leo you are watching, If you are watching them daily, you're definitely addicted to mental masturbation and theory intake which is not going to take you anywhere. 

But tell me, in those two years, hasn't your life improved? Aren't you appreciative of the way his work changed your life?

Maybe if you didn't see him as a malicious and evil guru, you could use what he has to offer with intelligence and precaution.

Hey guys, thanks for your reply. If you ask me better leave jordan alone, he's too limited and confused. I'm reading Jung's collection of books and it explains amazingly what needs to be done to the root, just wanted to know Leo's point of view.

@Leo Gura pls? :D

Edited by Leo-Tzu

On 7/26/2018 at 2:45 PM, Pluck said:

which is what Leo - the self proclaimed enlightened guy - teaches you to scare off people who genuinely threatens his business).

Give me one episode where Leo goes around claiming he’s enlightened... and as far as threatening business - do you realize he released a life purpose that is all about finding ones calling in the context of career and business? Lololol

xD 

@Trangoody the pluck guy probably watches jordan peterson on a daily basis :/

obsession with your "teacher" can happen to every single teacher. 

Edited by moon777light