Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

Nature of Concept of Infinity

3 posts in this topic

when we say that reality is all the possibilities that can be, are.

does that mean there is a "snapshot" of each of these instances of the universe which "exists" "physically" somewhere and just needs to be "viewed/experienced" ?

like Leo says he could have died a trillion times from the moment he was born to the moment he said that line - really, he could have died an infinite amount of times as an infinite amount of things can happen and that also includes infinite deaths

and if you think about reality such that it cannot be divvied into smaller parts such that there is always further smaller parts, same thing applies to "time" that there is smaller and smaller fractions of times and all of those exist

between the tick of the second-hand of the clock, there are infinte "ticks" between them... there is no smallest "tick" and each of those "ticks" exist

just understanding this intellectually is so mind blowing as to how massive and vast reality is... and Leo says HE BECAME IT... i suppose when you BECOME it, you FEEL/KNOW the size experimentally and i cannot, for the "life" of me, effin comprehend what that may freekin feel/look like

GOD IS GREAT

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

You must experience it, there is nothing anyone could say that explains it fully

6 hours ago, SoonHei said:

for the "life" of me, effin comprehend what that may freekin feel/look like

@SoonHei keep going and you'll eventually "realize" it. Keep in mind there is no definable aspect to it. That's what makes it infinite.