Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pamela Zamora

How can I free myself from Karma by being Egoless?

9 posts in this topic

Gita Introspection.

19th of March:

Feel yourself as the whole creation, understand it. But mostly live through it, this is an Illusory World, and you are in an Infinite Consciousness, you are the infinite Consciousness. Your options are to keep on falling asleep and believing that your ego, made up words, thoughts, conditioning and attitudes are you. Being completely ignorant of The Infinite Consciousness, draining yourself in a petty little life, instead of being in tune with The Higher, bigger and infinite picture of it all. Being too concerned on your dream, on your made up connections between thoughts, your lies. 

Be aware of the Dream, you are dreaming, all of those connections and stories about "Your Ego" are made up. Nothing is real. From here the only path to take is Lucidness. No more made up stories, no more attachments to the body and to the senses.

Pure Consciousness. Root yourself in the Beginning of it all, and be Infinite with the Truth. Be one with God. Every moment, every action. There is no reaction, there is balance in success and failure.

Geometrics Of the Diametrics

48 minutes ago, Pamela Zamora said:

How can I free myself from Karma by being Egoless?

When in the morning you wake up, do you have to get rid of all the dreams first? You need not be worried about the past karmas; they were all dream acts. Just wake up and they are all finished.

Who is this “I” who wants to free itself for karma??

Isn’t karma one and the same movement of the self-you??

And if so, how do “you”, (karma), end that movement of the self?

As any action that self takes is a movement of karma(action), or self.

Do you see that any movement you “self” makes is a movement of karma (incomplete action) ??

The attempt to “free yourself” is merely a reaction of incomplete action. Any action by the ego-self will nourish that very continuity as the i, (karma)..

The exploration into the experiencer is the experience is essential..  Perhaps exploring into the significance of that will bring about a more holistic understanding, in which is the only way for complete, and holistic action. To have a holistic insight into the problem, is action in the ending of that problem. 

Remember, karma is the result of incomplete-partial action. Any action as such, makes for contraction, confusion, conflict. 

Anyway, this may be something to look into. :)

Edited by Faceless

Very good. How to be freed from karma? Cleansing your individual consciousness which happens naturally as you go within and follow the path of spirituality. Or salvation from divine love, the total acceptance, understanding, and dignification of what and who you are, with all your past and all your past actions. This is salvation from the highest possible authority that exists, from the One God.

@Prabhaker That's an interesting way to put it!
Awake there's no Doer, when there is no doer, the body will fall into infinite Nature.

There won't be action-reaction

@Faceless

No Petty Ego Self will be freed from Karma. As long as Ego identifies with actions, body and senses.

It is interesting to contemplate the "No Karma" ideal though.

Even when in this Dream=Life I most probably won't attain it, at least in a constant way, until I (ego) wake up=die

I disagree, if nothing is real then you would care less about others, less about connection

what makes you less concerned from life, what makes you more distant from others in your heart cannot be true, what makes life feel less relevant cannot be true

We think to be free of human ego we have to dump everything including our individuality till we're empty but there's  way more inside of us beyond human ego, we have an unique essence and soul purposes

just from the way you write your post I can sense a mechanical aspect, a cold logic in a sense, I can feel this truth does not satisfy you or move your heart in any way

if the truth is not at least as exciting as you seeing your favourite music artist live at a concert then its no good

thats what these feelings are for, if we listen

please disengage from all this theoritical bullshit and listen to your heart, listen to those moments that feel good, the magic of life, start feeling

and I say to myself as well, as I tend to engage in theoretical drivel quite often

then again if we feel the need to be theory junkies once in a while that is fine, all is accepted

so the circle is complete, I didn't really say anything

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!