Ingit

Meditation Nervousness

27 posts in this topic

That means you are in the right track .. just keep going , the purifying of the self is happening 

11 hours ago, Ingit said:

over 15 days and the last 2 days IM feeling very nervous observing my thoughts.

Perhaps “you” see yourself as being seperate form thoughts. As long as this division is perpetuated, (all action influenced by me as being distinct from thoughts), this conflict-nervousness, anxiety will continue, and even worsen. In this movement of escape you merely nourish conflict. 

I’m not sure what your motive is, but if one wants to end this conflict, anxiety, nervousness, instead of evading all that through meditation practice, another option is to instead commune with all that conflict in relationship. As in, don’t escape, but stay with it, observe it, or embrace that relationship in and as conflict itself.

If we see that we and it are one and the same movement, the sense of conflict is dissolved..This is the most direct way to end conflict. It is also perhaps so subtle, that the majority of people totally miss the beauty of it. 

Its all about the approach... We can stay with and therefore understand the problem, or we can constantly evade the problem as a reaction to its pain..

If we don’t stay with what is, we will never understand the problem of what is. If we continually escape the fact, the fact will always remain. There can never be understanding when we resist to have a relationship with the problem. 

This all may sound contradicting, and it may be, but that’s for you to inquire into. 

Edited by Faceless

@Capital so just watch the thoughts?

the ideas which come up about how to handle the certain situation or do this/that. ignore them?

like purpose of meditation is just to sit, watch the thoughts and let them go? take no action? if i find a solution to a problem i am having or whatnot. or that's some other meditation?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei I want to know why do I doubt things..... !!! Doubt my real life... why.... I have interest in psychiatric feild so I study those things a much and there are many crazy things to study...! Do you thing maybe it may be impacting my mind... Like I will ask myself in mind—- What if I’m not in my real life experience?? just want to make this doubt Clear in MIND that puzzles me. 

?IngitScooby ?

13 hours ago, Ingit said:

and also think sometimes negative and doubt myself why would that happen..... i cant believe why would that happen

Dont assume that negative things that happen to you are inherently bad in the long run. Sometimes things that seem as bad/negative are just blessings in disguise.

Ima give you a task to do on your on behalf, watch this and take notes on it.