Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
M B

what are we beyond the stories ?

6 posts in this topic

are we merely living stories made out of the fabric of our collective consciousness ? is that all there is, the mind generates and then attracts a story and lives according to its principles? by principle, I mean an essential story that is taken as a "fact" and it is a primal survival mechanism. 

is the enlightenment another story we worship and love? 

5 minutes ago, M B said:

is the enlightenment another story we worship and love? 

Enlightenment is the unprogrammed state. It is the realisation everything is made up of stories. Enlightenment is just your natural state, if you make it an achievement, then yes, its just another story.

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

We are our most authentic selves after enlightenment. The stories are just not who we are, any thought based idea cannot describe who we are. Your individuality is a quality of your I AM Presence/God self, so you still know yourself as a unique expression of consciousness in form once you realise yourself as the God self. You don't just become nothingness, you still have a personality (so to speak).

Lots of love.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Enlightment is not a story, altough you can make it a story. Beyond stories is the now and all the potential that lies in the now. We all live here every milli second, but because of imposed beliefs, conditioning, and stories we are not able to be fully aware of this simple fact.

@Saumaya The context bring the content to life. The content without the role of the context is meaningless.

The unprogrammed state you mentioned is it Nothingness? I mean sometimes I come close to this experience during my meditation, after that what stays with you is a realisation, for me a temporary change in perspective because I will always think about the world in terms of stories, I guess there is no way around it. 

so basically every experience that is turned into a story becomes limited and this takes out from the experience's value, all experience behold the same value I guess, and it's up to us on what we observe. although this seems lonely for me, but it totally makes sense, we are urged and it could be an obligation to share half the truth with the other. 

14 hours ago, M B said:

@Saumaya The context bring the content to life. The content without the role of the context is meaningless.

The unprogrammed state you mentioned is it Nothingness? I mean sometimes I come close to this experience during my meditation, after that what stays with you is a realisation, for me a temporary change in perspective because I will always think about the world in terms of stories, I guess there is no way around it. 

so basically every experience that is turned into a story becomes limited and this takes out from the experience's value, all experience behold the same value I guess, and it's up to us on what we observe. although this seems lonely for me, but it totally makes sense, we are urged and it could be an obligation to share half the truth with the other. 

Pretty much, first comes distinction between self and other. Then we see how objects are related to each other. After that we create meaning through those relationships, then comes context, and then the stories. Enlightenment will be the permanent realisation that none of the stories are true. NONE.

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H