Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Just Do Nothing

A bad for me..

9 posts in this topic

I had a bad day today so I did this. 

I hope you enjoyed my art.

It sure made me feel much better about myself. 

Ahimsa (IAST: ahiṃsā, Pāli: avihiṃsā) means 'not to injure' and 'compassion' and refers to a key virtue in Indian religions. The word is derived from the Sanskrit root hiṃs – to strike; hiṃsā is injury or harm, a-hiṃsā is the opposite of this, i.e. cause no injury, do no harm. Ahimsa is also referred to as nonviolence, and it applies to all living beings — including all animals — in ancient Indian religions. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahimsa)

unborn Truth

it'll pass, try to stay hopeful :)

if you notice, all negative emotions pass. you'll be fine again soon 

i do a gratefulness exercise in the morning. it helps a lot 

Edited by d0ornokey

This was a new approach to handling my downfall for one my addictions. I've literally been fighting it for years and have tried everything, including removing my ego. 

Perhaps now I beat the 'fuck' out myself physically I will learn my lesson. 

Seems a bit mad but whatever. 

When the ego tricks you into beating yourself up. That's freakin mad.

Stop doing that, read books, meditate, you definitely need some knowledge on how to deal with your "one-self".

Haven't you heard "The more you resist, the more It persists"? Look It up. 

Bad day means bad thoughts? Do you think your ego now will be like "Ooh, he will beat his face If I tell him negative stuff I better stop doing that". If you fight against your own thoughts (your ego), they/It will feel threatened and will defend Itself by creating more negative thoughts, so actually you are just multiplying your problem.

26 minutes ago, RabbitHole said:

When the ego tricks you into beating yourself up. That's freakin mad.

Stop doing that, read books, meditate, you definitely need some knowledge on how to deal with your "one-self".

Haven't you heard "The more you resist, the more It persists"? Look It up. 

Bad day means bad thoughts? Do you think your ego now will be like "Ooh, he will beat his face If I tell him negative stuff I better stop doing that". If you fight against your own thoughts (your ego), they/It will feel threatened and will defend Itself by creating more negative thoughts, so actually you are just multiplying your problem.

You are right. I got lost in the moment... completely went psychotic.  I am normally not that kind of guy...

I've watched two of Leos videos due to this scenario one on how to deal with negative emotions and the other on how to stop beating yourself up. 

Anyway what happened has happened and I can't change it. May as well keep the video on youtube for the comedy factor. 

But thanks for your comment I am now going to work on being super conductive. I use to put up a lot of resistance and I think that realising this is the big stepping stone for my self improvement. 

1 hour ago, Just Do Nothing said:

You are right. I got lost in the moment... completely went psychotic.  I am normally not that kind of guy...

I've watched two of Leos videos due to this scenario one on how to deal with negative emotions and the other on how to stop beating yourself up. 

Anyway what happened has happened and I can't change it. May as well keep the video on youtube for the comedy factor. 

But thanks for your comment I am now going to work on being super conductive. I use to put up a lot of resistance and I think that realising this is the big stepping stone for my self improvement. 

I have dealt with and still am with ego's bullshit. But really, best option in those moments is surrender, always. Don't fight It, because It's not really possible, I've been fighting It for loooong time and I am now 100% sure, that accepting those negative thoughts is the best way. Now I try look at my thoughts like sounds around me, because that's what It is, It just is and you don't control It (you are never the voice Itself although It seems like that). I don't know how much time is needed to really live like that ( I don't ), but we have to come to realization that the voice in our heads has life on It's own, although I forgot that every day keep meditating, that's the best way to "fight" It.

Thanks for your wise words they are going to be acted upon for sure.