Ingit

meditation..stage 1

9 posts in this topic

observing thoughts during meditation-IM doing that OK(17days regularly)..... but during daytime Normally I get carried away by my Negatives and caught upO.o..., Why is it so.....?  -_-

?IngitScooby ?

Let go of expectation. Meditation takes years to become effortless and constant , come back in a years time and you'll see your level of peace has increased. 

The mind is hard to controll 

Probably because you identify yourself with these negative toughts. Ask yourself, who is aware of these negative toughts, who is perceiving them? Is the aware one a negative thing, is there any problems with the aware one? The Aware one, which we all are, cannot be touched by negative toughts, it is beyond. Try to find that one and rest there, you are not the body or the mind, remember this and be assured of it. :)

@Ingit You are welcome my friend:) Btw, when I say that you are not the body and the mind, I mean that you have a body and mind, but you are not the body and mind itself. You are a multidimensional being, you are the totality of existence/being.

@Ingit Let the meditative state carry through to your ordinary life and if the negative thoughts take over do something meditative again. If you can't, just accept that they are the no need to struggle with your thoughts.

@Ingit Look at your hands, what you are looking with is awareness, it is your direct experience. Ultimately just be aware that you are aware, that you are aware of your direct experience, aware of this thing we call mind. That's the next level.

Edited by Highest

Diary entry #756783,  meditation... stage 2:

"Today I realized meditation is ambushed by the self, and used to reinforce the illusion of a meditator."