Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crog_wallz

Obama - The best example of yellow

8 posts in this topic

In this video he sounds more Orange/Green to me than Yellow.

The whole problem is that you precisely CANNOT agree on facts. There is no such thing as facts. All facts are dependent on your interpretation and stage of development.

Every color lives in its own reality and has its own facts.

Blue facts are not Orange facts are not Green facts are not Yellow facts are not Turquoise facts.

Without understanding this crucial point, the complexity of this problem will be underestimated, as Obama underestimates it.

Stage Blue will not accept Orange & Green "facts". So what do you do then?

How do you deal with a Blue person who believes black people have inferior IQ and Muslim people are terrorists?

Designing with the entire Spiral in mind is no easy thing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How do you deal with a Blue person who believes black people have inferior IQ and Muslim people are terrorists?

Or a Blue person who believes God is in control and fixes/destroys everything for a purpose to believe in climate change? Or a manipulative Orange person who is addicted to oil, giving enourmous wealth?

I think Obama is Green/Yellow, just like Hilary Clinton. 

Unfortunately the world pick a narcissist and a blue guy(Trump) for president. That's why we face This turmoil in the world today. 

Hopefully he will be replaced by Hilary before next election. 

Obama and Hilary always strected the importance of equal rights and equality, no human is illegal. 

How come we went backwords from a yellow president to pick a blue one for president. 

Trump is only concerned about grabbing pussy, make hate speech on muslims/immigrants and to suck Putin's di*k. It's really Sad when you think about it. 

And I use to be one who bought his retoric, that CNN/MSM are nothing But fake News. Now I know better, it's Obama/Clinton and CNN That's YELLOW, not the other way around! 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

9 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

I think Obama is Green/Yellow, just like Hilary Clinton. 

Unfortunately the world pick a narcissist and a blue guy(Trump) for president. That's why we face This turmoil in the world today. 

Hopefully he will be replaced by Hilary before next election. 

Obama and Hilary always strected the importance of equal rights and equality, no human is illegal. 

How come we went backwords from a yellow president to pick a blue one for president. 

Trump is only concerned about grabbing pussy, make hate speech on muslims/immigrants and to suck Putin's di*k. It's really Sad when you think about it. 

And I use to be one who bought his retoric, that CNN/MSM are nothing But fake News. Now I know better, it's Obama/Clinton and CNN That's YELLOW, not the other way around! 

That's not gonna happen. Even if they do find out something wend down with Russia, all they can do is Impeach him. That doesn't mean he will get removed, Bill Clinton was Impeached for desecrating the Oval Office. All that means is they will bring charges against him and he may get a bunch of fines. The only way a president can be removed from office is if Congress votes him out or if he is found mentally unfit to hold the position (like Reagan at the end). If that happens, then the next in command, Pence, will take over. 

The only hope America has is elections in 2020. I do hope Hilary comes back, but the odds of her winning are still pretty low because morons can't let go of one mistake she made. We need to make sure we are informed and involved, otherwise Trump is looking at a second term. It all starts at the Local level but it only works if EVERYONE is doing it :/ 

Trump won because the people of America were expecting Obama to be our Messiah from everything happening and no one took into consideration that in order for a Democrat to get anything done, he kind of needs a Democrat strong Congress. But it was Republican strong and they did everything to stop him from getting anything done.

For Example, I love how everyone seems to forget that Obama was the one to propose meeting with Kim Jung Un (probably spelled that wrong lol) FIRST and everyone, Trump included, kept saying that "you don't talk with people like that" and calling Obama out for even suggesting it. But magically Trump is the "greatest leader for change" for meeting with him and giving him everything he asked for and getting NOTHING in return but a "promise" to end the nuclear program. Ugh it makes me so mad! I honestly feel like Trump is stuck in stage Red because he doesn't care about anyone but himself and MAYBE his rich buddies, but that's only because they give him more money.

Ugh it's so upsetting!

6 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

That's not gonna happen. Even if they do find out something wend down with Russia, all they can do is Impeach him. That doesn't mean he will get removed, Bill Clinton was Impeached for desecrating the Oval Office. All that means is they will bring charges against him and he may get a bunch of fines. The only way a president can be removed from office is if Congress votes him out or if he is found mentally unfit to hold the position (like Reagan at the end). If that happens, then the next in command, Pence, will take over. 

The only hope America has is elections in 2020. I do hope Hilary comes back, but the odds of her winning are still pretty low because morons can't let go of one mistake she made. We need to make sure we are informed and involved, otherwise Trump is looking at a second term. It all starts at the Local level but it only works if EVERYONE is doing it :/ 

Trump won because the people of America were expecting Obama to be our Messiah from everything happening and no one took into consideration that in order for a Democrat to get anything done, he kind of needs a Democrat strong Congress. But it was Republican strong and they did everything to stop him from getting anything done.

For Example, I love how everyone seems to forget that Obama was the one to propose meeting with Kim Jung Un (probably spelled that wrong lol) FIRST and everyone, Trump included, kept saying that "you don't talk with people like that" and calling Obama out for even suggesting it. But magically Trump is the "greatest leader for change" for meeting with him and giving him everything he asked for and getting NOTHING in return but a "promise" to end the nuclear program. Ugh it makes me so mad! I honestly feel like Trump is stuck in stage Red because he doesn't care about anyone but himself and MAYBE his rich buddies, but that's only because they give him more money.

Ugh it's so upsetting!

Yup, just look at his twitter, it's even more narcissistic the my little brothers account who always brag about everything.

A disgrace for US, the world and humanity to have someone as Trump for president. 

Obama had many great plans that the republican congress stopped him from executing. Despite that he won the Nobel Peace prize, and he was always a sopisticated person and a great speaker. Too bad the world has Gone wrong..

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

15 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Yup, just look at his twitter, it's even more narcissistic the my little brothers account who always brag about everything.

A disgrace for US, the world and humanity to have someone as Trump for president. 

Obama had many great plans that the republican congress stopped him from executing. Despite that he won the Nobel Peace prize, and he was always a sopisticated person and a great speaker. Too bad the world has Gone wrong..

Amen -_- 

But we have to try and stay even a little hopeful and become more involved, apathy for politics is the EXACT reason we are where we are right now. If we REALLY care, we have to show it! It is MANDATORY in some countries to vote, but our country has spent decades trying to distract the people with all the new shiny things and fidget spinners and creating the idea that our vote doesn't matter. Well guess what? IT DOES! Otherwise, they wouldn't spend millions every year on lying to voters about their part in the election and making it so that majority of the African American Community (which normally votes Democrat) is unable to vote because they were arrested for a little baggie of weed in their pocket. 

The system WORKS. It works so good that the people in charge have made it their GOAL to keep us from participating, and they are winning! What a disgusting blotch on the painting that is "America's History".