Leo-Tzu

David R Hawkins

5 posts in this topic

I cant find but random short videos of 5,6 min on youtube about david hawkins, i never heard of him before a month ago maybe so can you help me with more substancial videos and material like your favorite ones, his story, how does he travel into other dimensions ect. From what i've seen he has the most interesting lectures about nondualism

Don't be lazy and actually read his books if you want to know those things.

I spoil you guys too much with videos.

If you expect to master life through videos, you're doomed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura i will later i guess, as i did with alan watts, i started to listen to all of his audios before i passed on his books and let me tell you one thing, the audio lectures were better or at least resonated more with me, maybe because they were meant to build a bridge between him and the students in the room or those who would listen to the cassettes or because his books are a little too academic and targets a scholar type demographics. About Hawkins i just need an introduction because it looked worth having one

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't be lazy and actually read his books if you want to know those things.

I spoil you guys too much with videos.

If you expect to master life through videos, you're doomed.

I think it's not important whether there's video with it, what's important is that there's audio.  Some people learn more efficiently through audio, and I can definitely relate to the OP on that.  I get way more out of audiobooks and podcasts than I do paper books.  Most everyone here can relate to that I assume since we love to listen to you talk for 2hrs at a time. :)

@Leo-Tzu There's plenty of his stuff available on Audible.com

On 7/19/2018 at 2:15 AM, ChimpBrain said:

think it's not important whether there's video with it, what's important is that there's audio.  Some people learn more efficiently through audio, and I can definitely relate to the OP on that.  I get way more out of audiobooks and podcasts than I do paper books.  Most everyone here can relate to that I assume since we love to listen to you talk for 2hrs at a time. :)

I feel the same, its often very hard to understand for me what's written in a book, but relatively easy to listen. maybe its a skill that has to be built though, i dont know.