Victor Mgazi

So what happens now?

79 posts in this topic

@WelcometoReality

This is your statement 

"What sees the thought?"

Here's my view of your statement. 

"Thought thought thought thought?"

Do you get it? Questions and answers are one and the same phenomena of thought. Even if I gave you the answer, it would still be thought. 

Once the mind is silent, there is simply  awareness of that. But I didn't silence my mind because I am a result of it. Love is the only way. It has always been and will forever be. 

It is what it is 

@Victor Mgazi mm yes I know what you mean.

The question was not as much for you to answer me but more a question to ask and answer for yourself.

42 minutes ago, Victor Mgazi said:

Once the mind is silent, there is simply  awareness of that. But I didn't silence my mind because I am a result of it.

Is this true?

@WelcometoReality

8 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

@Victor Mgazi mm yes I know what you mean.

The question was not as much for you to answer me but more a question to ask and answer for yourself.

Is this true?

You still searching for meaning (truth) in a meaninglessness. Truth is thought. When the mind is silent, there will be nothing to decide what is true and what is false. And what is will be. 

@WelcometoReality i appreciate the advice.

"Is this true?"

I'm not really looking for self reflection questions though, yes they pop up moment to moment along with all possible answers which is all natural in this state now. 

This thread is asking a question. Curiosity is still a natural phenomenon including i. Thought maybe there might be a person who is now heading towards another enlightenment. This dream is way too transparent, perhaps there's another level or something but if not then it's not, it is what it is. 

This Sri Mooji guy seems like his in hell (in my opinion). Not really sure what his expecting, the i is a spontaneous phenomenon - it is also what it IS. There's no pointing to it and...in honesty there's no doing anything to it. Action is of itself, it doesn't require a doer or actor. It plays itself out like this conversation is playing itself out. Love is the sum of you and me and him. Nothing is blocked out or suppressed. Don't judge the ego, appreciate the beauty, even in judging there's beauty (can you see). Love is the name of the story (dream) and love IS. 

it's kinda hard to communicate from this point of view, words are too dual. 

3 hours ago, Victor Mgazi said:

When the mind is silent, there will be nothing to decide what is true and what is false. And what is will be. 

As truth in action-emptiness-consciousness empty of its content and conditioned movement, there is no movement of choosing, deciding between, or no distinctions made between this or that. 

This is on the most basic level by the way, when there is complete silence there is no movement of even self conscious awareness. No identification, no registration, or recollection in movement whatsoever. This is what I refer to the most sacred movement of creativity. 

Im not really directing this towards you friend, I just saw your post and wanted to talk about this:)

Edited by Faceless

The most simple way to “think” of TRUTH is to see that the essence of TRUTH cannot be thought about. Lol

Thought being limited, fragmented, finite, “the part” of the whole cannot capture-contain that which is infinite, limitless, whole. 

That is a simple way to see it. 

Of course one would have to understand the limitation of thought to see that. 

Edited by Faceless

13 minutes ago, Victor Mgazi said:

@FacelessFaceless what are you referring to as conditioned movement? 

The i and the content being one and the same movement (experience, knowledge, memory) 

volition, will, influenced by desire that seeks security in pleasure, gratification, validation in time. Which implies anticipation-projection-distortion.

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless and what is TRUTH exactly or why do you call it that (whatever it is that you are referring to)? 

1 minute ago, Victor Mgazi said:

@Faceless and what is TRUTH exactly or why do you call it that (whatever it is that you are referring to)? 

I don’t understand your question my friend. :)

To keep it simple, to seek truth has no meaning whatsoever. Truth is not an object to be obtained. 

People always seek truth, but the seeker prevents the what is. All movement of the i and the seeking (which is the onenand the same movement of time) prevents what is. 

Edited by Faceless

5 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I don’t understand your question my friend. :)

This TRUTH you speak of, what is it or why do you call it that? 

Are you talking about honesty or fact, what are you referring to? 

Just now, Victor Mgazi said:

This TRUTH you speak of, what is it or why do you call it that? 

Are you talking about honesty or fact, what are you referring to? 

You read the last post?

15 minutes ago, Faceless said:

To keep it simple, to seek truth has no meaning whatsoever. Truth is not an object to be obtained. 

People always seek truth, but the seeker prevents the what is. All movement of the i and the seeking (which is the onenand the same movement of time) prevents what is. 

Oh OK, there it is. 

@Victor Mgazi @Faceless

I wouldn't say it prevents it from being because all phenomena is a movement of it. But I understand what you are saying, since there's duality nothing can perceive the absolute. Right? 

31 minutes ago, Faceless said:

the "I" = the accumulated experience, memory, belief, and so on = all born of thought

seeking = desire = thought

"truth" = the ending of thought to allow for what-is

I seek the truth =  thought using thought to end thought :lol:

How's that for a self-feeding loop? No meaning whatsoever indeed.

Edited by robdl

44 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Seeking implying a seeker (duality) or (time) attempting to capture that which is absent of time, is futile. 

So when I refer to truth acting in thought, I am implying silence-emptiness-conciousness empty of content-movement as the i (experience, knowledge, memory) 

when that actuality takes place, (to be empty of things-the movement of time), that is truth in action, but does not imply that I live in truth, but that I am truth in action.

Meaning, by that psychological me (experience, knowledge, memory) is not in movement, and the falseness is also not in movement. In this there can be actual order in thought and healthy living, void of all the illusion, self deception, and so on. 

Keep in mind that truth is not to be experienced or known, but is whole action itself. Closer to what I would refer to as “being truth” is the absnese of experience being carried over to the next moment at all.

So when truth acts on thought it puts total order in thought, and in that, depending on the extent of order, comes that silence, and consciousness is then empty/nothing(not containing things of the mind). 

Whole action being not fragmented by minds dualistic nature.

To go beyond the movement of conscious awareness as the self is quite mysterious...In this experience ceases to manifest and distort what is, moment to moment. Of course this is speaking of that Which is sacred, or what I call headlessness. In this there is no registration, identification, recollection, or past reference at all. To be without any sense of i actually involved in “ the happening”

This is not to “know” THE TRUTH, or to live “in” truth, but to embody truth itself. Empty of all conditioned-dualistic movement of the i(experience, knowledge, memory) as time. 

Edited by Faceless

19 minutes ago, robdl said:

the "I" = the accumulated experience, memory, belief, and so on = all born of thought

seeking = desire = thought

"truth" = the ending of thought to allow for what-is

I seek the truth =  thought using thought to end thought :lol:

How's that for a self-feeding loop? No meaning whatsoever indeed.

Beautifully laid out. :)

Edited by Faceless