Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Impsamri

The hierarchy of spiral dynamics (gradation of existence)

1 post in this topic

Gradation of existence is a philosophy brought by Mulla Sadra, a persian metaphysics during the safavid period (1501-1736). Reality consists in different grades of the same beings. This philosophy is related to the spiral dynamics mechanism and can help us to understand and apply the knowledge in our everyday life or future planning. (I put sadra’s name as a reference if anybody interested to know more about his philosophy, which i think explaining so many things in life and the definition of god).

hypothesis:

In the spiral dynamics series from blue to turqoise we can see how there are the spiral dynamics that influence many human (lets call it level 3 spiral) and one that influence only one human (level 2). For example : i am in a blue stage right now; the world is orange. The blue, in this case, is the smaller spiral dynamics that only effect  a person and the orange is the higher rank spiral dynamics that influence a lot of people. There should be an even higher rank of the spiral dynamics that maybe not too many people can see or feel.

The people who do will be able to predict future event just by looking at the stars. Lets predict something based on level 3 spiral.

The world now are at the past blue, very orange, going to green stage. Just like Leo said, the green trump the orange. New generation naturally rejects the idea of orange. New generation will swing to the green. The future will be green. If we can predict the green world, we will be ahead of time. We will see more and more green minded people coming to the authority replacing the orange mind.

If anybody interested in this hyphotesis, lets predict how the green world would be. What kind of business, products, government, psychology, or everything. If it is true, we can be ahead of time.

cheers

Edited by Impsamri