niko ev

Overactive Third Eye and Crown Chakra?

37 posts in this topic

23 07 2018

what i feel today :

Not connect with my mind, there is a big energy on my head, can see the big picture but still i feel too much on my head, feeling different, not happy, cant feel my feelings, just feel desperate, i dont know what to do. 

when  i try to do the inner child work, i feel some shift happen on my reality, i feel the way i used to see the reality from the past is back, so ill try to do that tecnique. Although i just did that techniqie for once.

Technique that i used : 

grounding tree meditation, root chakra meditation focusing red ball energy at the base of my spine, inner child work, yoga (just trying and really makes me exhauted, i cant continue the video until its done lol)

Edited by niko ev

On 23/07/2018 at 0:25 AM, niko ev said:

grounding tree meditation, root chakra meditation focusing red ball energy at the base of my spine, inner child work, yoga (just trying and really makes me exhauted, i cant continue the video until its done lol)

Dude, you are doing way too much stuff. 

17 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Dude, you are doing way too much stuff. 

it seem too much, but i just do every one of them for ten minutes a day. :D 

i do grounding just 10 minutes, root chakra 10 minutes, inner child 10 minutes, and +- 5 minutes simple yoga. 

Edited by niko ev

what i feel today :

- still i feel theres so much on my brain, like theres so much excessive energy on my head, the location are on my temples, top of my head, and inside my ear.

- anxiety

- procrastination, cause i cant think so i procrastinate on my tasks, when im doing my task and i know i cant function my brain  properly i want to blame myself. so its kinda good to procrastinate, in otherside i blame myself for procrastinate T-T

- losing motivate to do anything

- dont have a direction in life

- brain function mode OFF

the technique that i used :

same with yesterday. 

i want to buy a bracelet stones to balance my chakra but it really expensive, do you guys think its worth to use a stone or crystal to balance chakra?

Edited by niko ev

From what you wrote, it seems you’d benefit much more from a good therapist than any of those things you’re doing.

6 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

From what you wrote, it seems you’d benefit much more from a good therapist than any of those things you’re doing.

Its so rare to find a therapist or a pshyciatry on my area. So the only option i can do is to search a techniques thats make me relief on this symptoms.

4 hours ago, niko ev said:

techniques thats make me relief on this symptoms.

Are they working?

12 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Are they working?

Yep. Some of them are working.

11 minutes ago, niko ev said:

BIG NEWS GUYS!!!

as i told you from previous post, i already try to cure the DPD by visualizing that im a tree, and it work very best and also visualized redball energy at the base of my spine its works very good to. Seems DPD not became any problem for me anymore, cause day by day i just feel more connected to my body.

But, visualizing tree and redball energy cant cure my brain cognition. I still have mental fog, scatter brain, poor learning, and very indecisive.

Its even so hard to make this post and to reply one by one for you guys who try to help me.. :'d

And so when i try to search this symptoms on google, there is two option, wether my crown chakra or third eye chakra is blocked or overactive.

When i made this post i thought that i have an overactive chakra because i just feel different and, everything seems bright, colorful, i cant think, intuition off, every concepts seems blurry and very scatter on my brain.

But one day i hesitated about that, so i looked for the blocked third eye chakra symptoms and all the symptoms that they mentioned is really fit well in me than the overactive. Then i search how to open the third eye, because really REALLY REALLY i cant stand with this condition, because now im on my last semester on my university so i need to get it done, because when i stay long in this university i need to pay for the semester and its reaally expensive. And to make it done, i must do a research, and my brain condition can not support me to do any of that :(  , the analytical thinking, the motivation to do the research, oraganizing stuff, counting, presenting the reseacrh..... all of this, i know my brain cant take it. 

and yesterday while i was surfing on youtube, i decide to open my third eye due to get my brain back, and of course to get my sense of mind back. And at that time i bump into Nithyananda video about open third eye, but i just try to watch it, and i feel a relief that he says that there is no side effect with the technique, and it just make the person feel bliss. So, i try the technique, because im so so pissed with all the technique that others try to present to me, and they cant guarantee that the technique is safe or not for people. And when Nithyananda says that its safe, so i try it directly while watching his videos. Im not here to promote Nityananda, i just want to share my experience guys. So after 18 minutes in his video and really try to do all the thing he inisiates to do, out off nowhere i just feel joy, and happy, and i feel that i got the sense that im one with my mind, and i feel that my soul try to attach to my mind, and it feels very good after all of this depressed any anxiety feeling that i have until now. i dont know where is this feeling come, but i just decide to use this techique for 21 days. 

And for the people who says that i need to go to the therapyst or psychiatry or a guru. They are so rare in my area. Im  not even speak about this problem to my family because they will think that this meditation that i always doing everyday just made a bad thing for myself. And they will think that Im crazy or search a Tabib and pray some prayer on me so the ghost that possesed me will get out of my body, in other word they will think that ive been possesed and the best way to heal it to call an exorcist. Im still on the blue stages, so my family really strict about religion and decline a miystical things. And they let me to meditate because i tell them that i was praying to God. Or i want to calm my mind so i stay in silent. If they hear that im doing a meditation, they will tell me not to do it.

Edited by niko ev

what i feel now :

- more connect to my brain, but still kinda lack to functioning my brain

- not happy

- stagnat, procrastination

- indecisive a bit

- doubt in my intuition

- intuition off

- feeling pressure and cloudy at my right temples and top of my head, sometime it at both temples, sometime its not.

- changed mood everytime i wake up

- change stage of mind when i wake up

- blockage/poped ear

- UNCREATIVE

- SAD

- feel life as a competition

what i do :

- stopping nithyananda technique, cause i think its to dangerous to open third eye, when my lower chakra unbalaced. even though im sure since im born in this world my third eye is balanced very well, well who knows its balanced when the unbalace happen? :'D

- still do grounding tree visualization

- trying to spin my third eye counterclockwise, and i dont think it would give a relied on my brain function!! , since its happen because i feel there is a spinning on my head, so i try to spin it at direction where i feel my vibration raising, and thats to spin counterclockwise, some article said that spin chakra counterclockwise can remove excess energy on third eye.. and wow, its good. and its dangerous too, because i dont know what will happen after i spin it, the unbalance maybe will happen when i spin it on the wrong direction or spin chakra which already balanced.

spinning chakra can changes one mood, feeling, mental state, and our cognitive! i think this is the way i can cure the brain disfunction, and realy clear my head from too much energy.

- stop balancing my lower chakra, since i don want to make more energy on my body.

- clean my sinus and tube eustachie, because theres poped ear. i clean it using neti pod. neti pod believed to clear sinus, and make it easy for someone to open their third eye. i watch it on a video lol.

6 hours ago, Ero said:

Could you say a bit more about the competition part.?

It may mean you either have unresolved insecurities (the drive for competitions) or this is an effect of "chaining" yourself by trying excessively to ground yourself.(or in other words you maybe forcefully try to lower your consciousness to escape from what you described) 

Creativity is the "lover's stage". you said an intuition distrust. Try and connect by shifting your awareness to the nature for example. (if you synchronise it with running and breathing it is a tremendous energy and cleansing boost) 

Is it sadness or depression? Sadness is actually beautiful-it helps you release. Listen to some moody music(album 17 was the key for me+the devil in miami - only a recommendation) Imagine washing yourself. If you cry it is even better. If it is depression - grounding is the key. 

I really hope this helps as well 

im now on my last semester in university, and all my friends which have the same age as me, already finished their years a month a go. they already did the research to finish their degree. and me cant finish it, due to this condition. a day a spend on campus is just like im on a cloud, depersonalized, brain function off, so much awareness but cant function my brain very well, thats way i was left behind. and im sad, depress, i dont want it to happen. i dont want they say im stupid,, i want to chase them, but its imposible.  im not this such person before, i used to be an analytical thinker, and very creative person. but later i know about chakras,, the me be in the past is good but the root and heart chakra is blocked. its different with my condition right now, where i feel that my heart and root start to balance each other, but my mind (third eye) cant function like its normally does in the past. it just so hard. my family condition too, want to their child to became somebody, that have a proper job. i choose the univ department not because i want it, it because my family option. and i regret it now. but i guess im not too stress about it, cause i enjoy the course a bit. 

i guess its depression, theres a suicide thought recently. like i want to runaway from my problem and my family. 

i never think that i have so much inner problems on myself until i became this aware (before doing meditation).

im afraid on continuing this journey because i dont have any gurus, and if bad things happen (like this time, i dont know it will turn out like this)  i dont know where to speak and find any help, so i decide to find solution here , although my english is not very good.

So i think Leo's meditation that called do nothing technique that im doing is wrong, i did it about 8 months with closed eyes. and he told on the video to open our eyes. at first time im doing it, i dont mind it so much wether to close or to open. But now i know that im not fit with closed eye meditation, because it can gather so much energy on my forehead and it can unbalance my third eye. i know this after im experiencing this, so wether im doing meditation or visualizing i try it with open eyes. cause theres just so much energy on my head. 

i want to update my condition since, a while a go ive been doing a chakra spinning, i just want to test it, and see if this can change my state of mind,body, feeling.

so right now, this is what i feel after doing a chakra spin, for 5 minutes i guess?? i spin clockwise for every chakra, but i feel so uncomfortable to spin it clockwise, i like it when i spin it counterclockwise, but for this session i spin all my chakra clockwise.

the change that i feel after doing this :

- more confident with my self, i dont know why

- feeling full of energy out of nowhere

- headache scale 1 to 10, i guess this happen when i spin it clockwise it means that i want more energy for my chakra field, because there is just too many energy on my head, with this session i add more energy there, thats why i have a headache.

ill do experiment with this chakra spinning next time, and try to research about chakra spinning.

I also may suggest being in great physical health, sometimes the new energies overwhelm us because our physical bodies aren't fit enough to sustain the new energy so make sure you exercise daily and ground yourself daily. Spending time in sunlight and out in nature as much as you can.

Sweat it out, release the physical toxins, align the body so the connection is better.

Hope this helps

B R E A T H E

heyyy, its nikooo

for how long im not post on this site.. 

i just want to update my condition.

i try various kind of method to cure all of the symptoms that listed aboved, and right now i use a grounding tree visualization also a technique called energy follows attention, i also try to relax the area of my head that feels numbs and tensions.

i already tried during a heavy exercise, and the result is just makes me feeling throw up and vertigo.. xD its the first time i did exercise, but after i did it for  a few times, i dont feel like that anymore, but exercise not my routines. since i know my body right now just need an efective technique to move the energy out of my body.

okay, heres a result of some techniques that ive been used, and i noticed i slight relief from my body.

1. more connected

2. jumbled words, start to dissapear!!! i can speak and write freeeeelyyy, without feeling a blank space feeling, :D

3. feel more in my body, in the past i just felt i live in other dimension, even watch my body did their things and felt like im not inside.

4. still waiting for my analytical thinking to be back.

5. waiting for happiness states.

6. still unmotivated

side effect of the energy follows attention, which also someones can says its similiar to microcosmic orbit meditation, this method believed to cure a kundalini physicosis aka kundalini syndroms.

1. bad diarrhea on the first day, you try the technique

2. bad hives, itch body for 1 day

3. yawning everyday, to get out the excessive energy fromt head.

4. burping everyday

5. farting a lot.

@niko ev I Hold a Cifer that can be decoded for just such a situation-

As consciousnesss develops, the awareness comes as a puzzle, with fewer and fewer pieces left, to a child, and reveals itself at last. Awareness=the completed conscious in/of you!

The Key is not to focus on specifics,rituals and spelling, but rather the greatest whole.