niko ev

Overactive Third Eye and Crown Chakra?

37 posts in this topic

10 month ago, I’ve been meditated for 8 months, and something strange happened one day. In my meditation session i feel im in a silent state and then i feel like there is a spinning on my head. I feel like there is a pressure on my temples and forehead, and when that happen i was so scared and thought that i’ve been possesed by ghost, so i stop that meditation. And one day i woke up, i remember i looked  my hand and feel very strange, i feel very clear the sensation of the bedsheet on my skin, and when i try to stand up i feel the world is a bit spinning. When i tried to look outside it just so bright, the plants and tress looks colorful and clear. But a strange thing happen when im in class, its so hard for me to grasp any information that the teacher presented for me, its even hard to talk to someone because i felt that i just watch or observe that they talked to me but my brain cant proccess what theyre talking about, i cant understand when i read a book even though i tried many times to understand a small topic. Every concept in the world seems very scatter and confusing, i cant understand anything anymore, i want to but i cant. Another symptoms i feel like i have depersonalization disorder when i walk on the coridor i just feel like im watching my self waling but its not me. I already working to cure the depersonalization and day by day it seems to dissapear, but the foggy thinking, scatter brain, jumbled words, hard organizing, and planning still happen on me, oh yeah i feel intense anxiety because im afraid i cant do my task on school with this kind of condition, other than that i have a big fear towards dark place and ghost, popped on my ear like there is a blokages.

Its already 10 month since september 2017, i still have this. Is this because i have an overactive third eye or crown chakra? Does anybody ever pass this?

Do you ever spend time in nature grounding yourself? You need to ground your energy. Spend sometime barefoot on bare-earth and get natural sunlight exposure. Meditate out there if that serves you or just walk and listen to nature, this will help you ground/crystallize and balance over-active energies. You can also look into grounding crystals or gems/stones.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@niko ev Hey welcome to the forum! That’s the ‘monkey mind’. Don’t listen to your thoughts telling you about ghosts trying to possess you, nor any other thoughts. Thoughts are like cars passing by on the road, they’re not yours, just watch em pass. Without them, is a clarity & focus like you wouldn’t believe. Not suggesting you take my word for it.      The person you’re watching walk is not you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@niko ev

1 hour ago, pluto said:

Do you ever spend time in nature grounding yourself? You need to ground your energy. Spend sometime barefoot on bare-earth and get natural sunlight exposure. Meditate out there if that serves you or just walk and listen to nature, this will help you ground/crystallize and balance over-active energies. You can also look into grounding crystals or gems/stones.

This what he said!
What youre describing are symptoms of ungroundedness, which can often happen as a byproduct of excessive meditation.

Just to add onto the list of all the things you can do to ground, what works very well for me sometimes is Yoga.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

11 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

I think you should take a break.

yes, im taking a break on my meditation right now , i replace it with grounding meditation and root chakra healing meditation :D , But its still meditation lol..

9 hours ago, pluto said:

i dont know anything about grounding ever since i start my meditation practice, so im not enough at grounding :'D ,, right now im doing it grounding meditation,, its almost 3 weeks, i have a relief on my DPD but still my brain cant function properly like its normally do :'( 

Edited by niko ev

8 hours ago, Martin123 said:

@niko ev

This what he said!
What youre describing are symptoms of ungroundedness, which can often happen as a byproduct of excessive meditation.

Just to add onto the list of all the things you can do to ground, what works very well for me sometimes is Yoga.

Thanks Martin! , so far i just try visualizing that im a tree,and  meditation on red color!

I will try yoga this week , guess i need to buy a yoga mattress :D..

Edited by niko ev

oh yeah! when im doing a meditation which i make a red ball energy at the base of my spine,, i feel like i am spinning for the first time i did the technique, but now i dont feel the spinning anymore since its been 2 weeks.. I guess its because my soul's not attach to my body, so when im doing this my soul try to get more attach and stable on my body.

11 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

I think you should take a break.

yes, will take a break.. but im afraid that my awareness that i got from meditation will dissapear lol.. but yeah, absolutely will take a break, although i just do a 25 minutes meditation for 8 months and this thing happen :''l

i decided that i will make journal on this post about my condition with this overactive third eye chakra and crown chakra, especially about DPD and brain fog.. i know there is a journal section, but i think its good to post this on this section. If this not right to do, please mention me right away lol.

20 07 2018

what i feel :

more connected to my body, but not my mind, when i close my eyes i feel that my eyes is still open, still foggy thinking, unmotivated to do anything, very emotional, anxiety because this condition ruining my activity on school, cant do any productive action, feel useless, i cant do anything good, pressure on my forehead and temples, headache pain scale 1 to ten, feeling afraid that my friend will leave me behind alone, afraid to be poor and not get a proper passionate job, still cant find my mission on earth, VERY indecisive when im working on my school task, slowing down to do any task, i cant use my brain like i normally do.

techinque that i used :

grounding tree meditation, root chakra meditation, walking meditation.

@niko ev What is your diet/lifestyle like roughly? You may need to also detox to balance and restore the physical so it can handle and process the new energy for efficiently.

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, niko ev said:

i decided that i will make journal on this post about my condition with this overactive third eye chakra and crown chakra, especially about DPD and brain fog.. i know there is a journal section, but i think its good to post this on this section. If this not right to do, please mention me right away lol.

20 07 2018

what i feel :

more connected to my body, but not my mind, when i close my eyes i feel that my eyes is still open, still foggy thinking, unmotivated to do anything, very emotional, anxiety because this condition ruining my activity on school, cant do any productive action, feel useless, i cant do anything good, pressure on my forehead and temples, headache pain scale 1 to ten, feeling afraid that my friend will leave me behind alone, afraid to be poor and not get a proper passionate job, still cant find my mission on earth, VERY indecisive when im working on my school task, slowing down to do any task, i cant use my brain like i normally do.

techinque that i used :

grounding tree meditation, root chakra meditation, walking meditation.

friend I have been through the exact same phase

and I'm starting to integrate it

this is you getting used to using your universal mind, its like a reset and it feels like starting from scratch again

in my experience I felt like a toddler, compared to my earthly mind which was so fast sharp and projecting

especially the HUGE indecisiveness, unable to process

the universal mind works in the present moment, its connected to universal knowledge, parallel timelines, collective soul purposes

you are learning to navigate with this, which explains what you're going through

as you integrate this evolution wonderful things will happen, it only leads to good stuff

eat well & drink water & sleep well

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

1 hour ago, pluto said:

@niko ev What is your diet/lifestyle like roughly? You may need to also detox to balance and restore the physical so it can handle and process the new energy for efficiently.

im just a normal studenT, so i just sitting all day in class, go home, sleep, eat, study, and play.

i dont do any exercise, i eat mundane food rice and fish, rarely eat junk food and oily foods..

Edited by niko ev

1 hour ago, Arkandeus said:

friend I have been through the exact same phase

and I'm starting to integrate it

this is you getting used to using your universal mind, its like a reset and it feels like starting from scratch again

in my experience I felt like a toddler, compared to my earthly mind which was so fast sharp and projecting

especially the HUGE indecisiveness, unable to process

the universal mind works in the present moment, its connected to universal knowledge, parallel timelines, collective soul purposes

you are learning to navigate with this, which explains what you're going through

as you integrate this evolution wonderful things will happen, it only leads to good stuff

eat well & drink water & sleep well

How do you integrate this thing? and how to keep your life going when your brain cant function like its normally do?? :''( im still very unclear here.. but i got a feeling that something big will happen on my brain i dont know what it is...

19 minutes ago, niko ev said:

How do you integrate this thing? and how to keep your life going when your brain cant function like its normally do?? :''( im still very unclear here.. but i got a feeling that something big will happen on my brain i dont know what it is...

love is the true north

whatever love means to you, or you could even say respect, self-respect, respect for others

that is the way that will always lead to light

you may thought you would live a hundred years and die, but what if you could live a hundred years in a single month?

would you still have the same priorities as you do right now? how would you live your life, what would matter to you?

a universal mind flows with the present moment, it is also a temporal shift

and realizing the nature of time will help bring clarity,

you're probably already in a different dimension of time, which asks for a different way of being and decision-making

the nature of time will keep changing the closer you get to the present moment

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

The reason i ask is sometimes you are required to be in better health physically/mentally to allow more efficient flow of energy. Mind/Body/Spirit must be one in balance to sustain a higher energies efficiently. This is why many more enlightened masters do great forms of yoga or chi gong or other similar practices to keep the body strong and efficient so the flow of energy can be sustained more smoothly as same for meditation for mentality ect..

B R E A T H E

37 minutes ago, pluto said:

The reason i ask is sometimes you are required to be in better health physically/mentally to allow more efficient flow of energy. Mind/Body/Spirit must be one in balance to sustain a higher energies efficiently. This is why many more enlightened masters do great forms of yoga or chi gong or other similar practices to keep the body strong and efficient so the flow of energy can be sustained more smoothly as same for meditation for mentality ect..

Does weightlifting count? Lol

@Pernani It may to some degree but probably minimal. Yoga is very good, or tai-chi, chi gong like exercises are more for optimal stretching and core exercises that release and align the bodies energy centers. You could always do these before your weightlifting as a warm up. Cardio would also be a little better than weightlifting depending on the type. I think rebounding and similar types of exercises unlock and release the body quite well too.

If you watch cats, the stretch and do yoga-like postures all day, when they go to sleep, when they wake up, before they eat, after they eat and multiple times throughout the day, this allows energy and blood to flow naturally and more efficiently. Cat's are Enlightened by nature :D

B R E A T H E