Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

Miracles & Manifestation

17 posts in this topic

Leo says in one of his videos that he feels a spiritual healing took place spontaneously during one of his trip and I'm unsure if this was Leo or someone else but they/Leo said that their fingerprints or eye color / shape felt different - the make-up of their body/physical appearance changed (to a better state I presume)

that being said, I feel that manifestation when done instantly is what would be called Miracles.

Someone like Jesus, who was a very high level enlightened being was able to tap into the un-manifest and manifest his will out.

the law of attraction at play but multiplied by a billion so to speak

so i feel it is totally do-able if one has UNDYING-BLIND-CONCRETE belief in "ask, and you shall receive" in other words, think and it will manifest for you and happen for you. 

the "time" delay which occurs happens because we do not believe that we can will something into existence out of the blue as this has not been our experience. 

david hawkins in one of the videos where he talks about his awakening while he was at a restaurant describes being a watcher to the scene infront of him and also stating that just a thought of food or bread he had would lead to the waitress brining over food without him asking or something like that

so from that deep connection high level, that manifestation was almost instant - he saw the mechanics of how it all works and it did for him

so if i believe or keep saying to myself that i will start to grow muscles and truly believe it, i can will that into existence. sounds whacky, but that is how it works. it will only work with BELIEF. what really helps is seeing results - like when one is really working out in real life, they see their gains and get inspried to work out more cuz the results are there. same thing with this, belief gets stronger and stronger as results are seen

you can manifest changes in your body, your health, wealth, effin enlarge other body parts... using exereicse and manifesting maybe easier as it makes logical sense and conforms to our expectations, but doing so without it takes undying-blind belief and will for it to work. ( it is totally possible - CUZ ANYTHING IS EFFIN POSSIBLE ANYWAYS in the infinte possibilites of reality :) )  that being said, there HAS to be a version of reality where this works and that's the cornerstone of that faith and belief

people often say that just intellectual understanding of non-duality and all that results from that understanding aint enought, direct experienice is needed to truly get it. i agree. but we can use the teachings of those who have had the direct experieince and use those teachings to better our current circumstance while we still living in the dream/illusion, might as well enjoy it all, YOLO style :) 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

3 hours ago, SoonHei said:

david hawkins in one of the videos where he talks about his awakening while he was at a restaurant describes being a watcher to the scene infront of him and also stating that just a thought of food or bread he had would lead to the waitress brining over food without him asking or something like that

Yantra Manifestation is a program that demonstrates the right method to change your life as you want. Be it your best car or that cozy villa beside the coast; you can get everything. Everything is possible when you plan your subconscious mind. Ckeck the yantra manifestation pdf

many famous enlightened masters died of cancer, some quite young, like Ramakrishna. I suppose if they could have done something about it they would have. 

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

many famous enlightened masters died of cancer, some quite young, like Ramakrishna. I suppose if they could have done something about it they would have. 

Or they wanted to merge with the infinite. Don't just think that an enlightened being want to heal his cancer, maybe he didn't. 

Epigenetics and so forth is big in science today. How you think and feel influence your gene expression. 

Everything started in imagination, this screen you are watching on began in the mind of someone.

But even if you are enlightened you may be prone to disease and so on, and maybe you can heal it yourself by belief or maybe not, but seem to me that to be enlightened is also to recognize the no self, maybe thats why they didn't heal themselves because there is no one to heal :P

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

On 7/17/2018 at 3:15 PM, SoonHei said:

In one of his books, David Hawkins describes how he cured his eyesight only with belief. If I remember correctly, it took him 6 weeks of sheer suffering through nearsightedness to eventually fix his eye-sight completely.  

The impossible is possible only to those who try. 

@Adamq8 could be! Who knows the willing of the conciousness@JosephKnecht Hawkins I the man who established an numeral scale of enlightenment? Who decided get the enlightenment and goes 1 year or like that to a retirement and finished enlightened , and after that he earned some millions selling books and got married.3 times? 

2 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

In one of his books, David Hawkins describes how he cured his eyesight only with belief. If I remember correctly, it took him 6 weeks of sheer suffering through nearsightedness to eventually fix his eye-sight completely. 

something i have since experimented with.

for me, it was during the covid-19 lockdown. eye care was not directly available. i got poked in the eye and was unable to get direct treatment. vision was blurred for a week or so... unsure if this is something which heals like a tear on skin when you fall down if running... that heals on its own.

but my eye got better and better each day - i told myself it is healing and so it did. vision correction is next on the list. 6 weeks you say? hmmm, let's do this

The impossible is possible only to those who try. 

love it

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Hawkins I the man who established an numeral scale of enlightenment? Who decided get the enlightenment and goes 1 year or like that to a retirement and finished enlightened , and after that he earned some millions selling books and got married.3 times? 

He went into isolation for more than 20 years.

Yes, he wrote books, but how else was he to transfer knowledge? 

Yes, you must have a scale as a reference to different states of enlightenment before you are able to transcend it. 

The guy really liked women. I don't blame him nor judge him. 

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I would consider that maybe just because he realized the Self doesn't me he has access to all the skills possible, like healing dises with belief. He probably also didn't know how to build jet engiens. 

Edited by wavydude
Typo

He went into isolation for more than 20 years.

Yes, he wrote books, but how else was he to transfer knowledge? 

Yes, you must have a scale as a reference to different states of enlightenment before you are able to transcend it. 

The guy really liked women. I don't blame him nor judge him. 

You are right! I blame and judge him too fast. But I can't avoid to feel he is a fake. Maybe he isn't. But a scale of different levels of enlightenment with numbers, and miracles like healing his eyes ring the alarm bells for me. And I have the idea, probably wrong, that when you are enlightened you live the human relationship in another level, different that get married and divorced 3 times. Married? Who needs that? I'm judging, I know, but when anyone say: hey I'm enlightened, the way to get it is this, is normal to judge, because there is not a way to know if he is honest or a fake money maker

Edited by Breakingthewall

45 minutes ago, wavydude said:
8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I would consider that maybe just because he realized the Self doesn't me he has access to all the skills possible

Maybe because the only skill of the self is creating all the reality and the reality is exactly how the self "want" and there aren't "skills" but who knows

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

You are right! I blame and judge him too fast. But I can't avoid to feel he is a fake. Maybe he isn't. But a scale of different levels of enlightenment with numbers, and miracles like healing his eyes ring the alarm bells for me. And I have the idea, probably wrong, that when you are enlightened you live the human relationship in another level, different that get married and divorced 3 times. Married? Who needs that? I'm judging, I know, but when anyone say: hey I'm enlightened, the way to get it is this, is normal to judge, because there is not a way to know if he is honest or a fake money maker

Enlightenment is much easier to understand than women. The guy was enlightened, but for the love of GOD, he couldn't understand women. Don't hold it against him. Nobody is Perfect. 

If you read his books, you can intuit that his words come from a genuine place. Why shouldn't he be compensated for his writing? He helped a lot of people.

19 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

If you read his books, you can intuit that his words come from a genuine place.

?About marriages and money, ok, could be....but about the intuition, it's really difficult to know. Some people have a really smart mind, they understand all the concepts and ideas, they had read thousands of books, and may be they had had some experiences. Maybe even they think they are enlightened and they aren't.  I think doubt is absolutely necessary

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

You suppose that death was undesirable... could you maybe, possibly be wrong?

51 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

but about the intuition, it's really difficult to know. Some people have a really smart mind, they understand all the concepts and ideas, they had read thousands of books, and may be they had had some experiences. Maybe even they think they are enlightened and they aren't.  I think doubt is absolutely necessary

Your intuition is telling you to doubt. And that is OK. 

You shouldn't believe the words of others. Find the answers for yourself.