Xenomorf

Spiral Dynamics & Terra - " Convergence "

4 posts in this topic

A simple thought experiment

I would like to share a vision while keeping it as simple as I can. 

SDi "concerns itself with the deep complexity codes that shape our many worlds" [ http://www.spiraldynamics.net ]. We could understand even more about its implications. I personally think/feel/believe that "stages" above this model are simply a confirmation of a bigger picture, one that encompasses a broader interconnectivity between all dimension of reality ( time, matter, metaphysical, thoughts, life, science, outer/inner worlds, air, water, animals, feelings, haters, the universe, etc ) and won't go any deeper into the matter because I honestly don't know, yet. What I do know is the fact that we we have the possibility to associate different perspectives in order to to shape our dimension of reality through a common goal and homeostasis ( interlocked, of course, from the micro to the macro scale and vice versa). 

What am I trying to say here ?  

What IF we ( we = human civilization; a living entity made up of individuals living on Planet Earth) could embrace our collective awareness, use what we know ( including, but not limiting to SDi ) in order to help ourselves shift into Type 1 Civilization ?

( On a personal note : I am grateful that this concept (Type 1 Civilization) already exists, regardless of the fact that it resides within future time)

What is Type 1 Civilization ?

To summarize, I suggest you watch this video :

For more information you could also check out

Why should we care ? 

Well, we don't have to. It would be great, though, because we are all part of this beautiful, ever-changing world and every contribution is in a good light, no matter in what field. Even more, just like our body is made up of ~ 37.2 trillion individual cells, they form together an independent entity with free will, capable of awareness and cognition. What IF we, as humans, are "cells" in a bigger organism and our whole existence is in symbiosis with Mother Earth ? The last "IF statement" is true by default and simply wrote it just to enhance the thought experiment.

How can we achieve this ?

We might posses the foundation (?) Personally, I do not think there is a blueprint out there that describes this specific process, but then again I may be wrong. However, like I suggested above:

• raising our collective awareness 
  • working towards a common goal while maintaining homeostasis

might be the blueprint itself. Who knows ? ^_^

My thoughts ?

At it's core, the blueprint idea is a simple convergence between relevant and complementary layers, quantified in time.

Remember : "Change is the only constant. There is nothing permanent except change." [Heraclitus]

* I would very much appreciate feedback, regardless of quality

Sharing is caring 

/cheers^_^

Edited by Xenomorf

@Augustus Thank you for sharing this. It further confirms my theory that no matter how look at this subject, the direction remains the same.

Athene used to play World of Warcraft and made an interesting documentary about neuroscience. Here it is if your curious

Cheers ^_^

If we could do anything we would first invest everything we had in free energy