Kevin5Prower

Strange awakening experience in the middle of the night?

3 posts in this topic

I don't know where else to go about this. Google searching didn't really help me. Hopefully there is someone here who can explain to me what just happened to me. I don't understand what I went through.
 In the middle of the night 2 days ago, I was somewhat awake and somewhat asleep in the middle of the night. (maybe 2am-4am) I don't really remember if I knew I was conscious. Somehow I just knew I was talking in my head in thoughts. I don't remember all of what I said, but I do know is being very present in the moment. I was very present and still. I know the last thing I said was... "This is it... I...am....here" then suddenly this strange and big expansion I felt overcame me. I heard some sort of clear bell chime. It was a very clear and clean sound. During that only ring, I remember seeing my room suddenly began to flash and break apart. Everything all around me was breaking apart into smaller and small pieces. The expansion suddenly grow more heavy and deep. I was feeling big. It was all happening in the middle of the night where it was really dark. I started growing fear a little, but at the same time I was trying to keep myself in the experience for a little longer but the whole experience was fading. It all went away though. I opened my eyes with my body feeling a little sweaty and my left arm exposed out of my blanket. I looked at my other arm and began to feel like this wasn't really an arm. 
Im thinking back to this experience right now but I don't understand the spiritual significance about it. I'm still wondering what that was I just went through. It didn't feel like a regular dream, nor was it an astral projection experience. This felt very different.  Surely somebody here had a similar experience?

@Kevin5Prower Hi! I regulary have all kinds of strange "spiritual" experiences while on the verge of sleep. It's gteat! Looks like something is happening there for us! Don't dwell on it too much though. Just stuff happening. It's not back there, in that experience. It's always here and now :)

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

@okulele I could see how it is in the here and now. I just wish I knew what it was. I want to be able to look back at it when I get older and savor it as I try to grow spiritually just as a little inspiration and/or reminder.