Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Turquoise Examples Mega-Thread

647 posts in this topic

I often see Daniel Schmachtenberger being talked about in the context of systems thinking because his most popular content revolves around that area, but I feel like his depth of understanding goes beyond although he seldomly chooses to address the spiritual or the mystical. I think this video is quite turquoise. 

"Dasein is an entity which in each case I myself am. Mineness belongs to any existent Dasein, and belongs to it as the condition which makes authenticity and inauthenticity possible. In each case Dasein exists in one or the other of these two modes, or else it is modally undifferentiated. But these are both ways in which Dasein's Being takes on a definite character, and they must be seen and understood a priori as grounded upon that state of Being which we have called "Being-in-the-world'."

Being and Time - Martin Heidegger 

Again...as I said before,  the only stage in which I really have problems classifying it is vMEME TURQUOISE,  but looking at Heidegger 's phenomenological approach to existence,  it seems to match some of Leo's teachings about reality and metaphysics. That's the impression that I got, I might be wrong about that, but neither way, I decided to post it.?

(I am not necessarily saying he is stage turquoise, but he has some stage turquoise concepts.)

Freemasonry, degrees 15 - 31. According to personal research.

Greg

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

I think Donny Epstein - epigenetics teacher and practitioner is turquoise ❤️

Title: In Control? Awakened? Great Memory?

@Evil Raccoon way different bro because green is still a tier one stage meaning it follows an ideology dogmatically, yellow is way more relativistic and imagine turquoise is something even beyond that

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

5 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

@John Paul Beautiful song, but this is Stage Green.

Agree to disagree 

29 minutes ago, John Paul said:

Agree to disagree 

@John Paul I'm very familiar with Sam Garrett and his music as well as his time at Mooji's ashram. From my POV, this video is Stage Green singing kirtan about a Stage Blue religion. I've been to many kirtans just like this...it's as Green as it gets IMO.

Can you share more about what aspects resonate as Turquoise for you?

@tuckerwphotography Lol thinking Hinduism is stage blue means that u have not even gone correctly through stage yellow. U missing the bigger picture. I mean sure that it has some little blue things but it's the most spiritual and conciouss religion with Zen. I mean there is not even doubt about that. From a very quick and shallow view Hinduism can seem blue but just with a little bit of investigation u realize that is actually deep af, the most advanced accumulation of wisdom and science regarding enlightenment. From the rishis to kriya yoga, it's light years ahead of stage blue. On the other hand we have Zen, which aims at the same but it's the no bullshit way, to love and embrace the misteries of life.

Anyway, the video is true that seems green af, but I mean that is what seems. However little details make me think that it may be turquoise but who knows. When turquoise integrates love and is an artist, probably looks exactly like this, but also some tipes of green are like this . So who knows, the only thing I know 4 sure from the video is that the song is lovely and they sing from the heart. Om

On 6/29/2021 at 0:45 PM, The Buddha said:

@tuckerwphotography Lol thinking Hinduism is stage blue means that u have not even gone correctly through stage yellow. U missing the bigger picture. I mean sure that it has some little blue things but it's the most spiritual and conciouss religion with Zen. I mean there is not even doubt about that. From a very quick and shallow view Hinduism can seem blue but just with a little bit of investigation u realize that is actually deep af, the most advanced accumulation of wisdom and science regarding enlightenment. From the rishis to kriya yoga, it's light years ahead of stage blue. On the other hand we have Zen, which aims at the same but it's the no bullshit way, to love and embrace the misteries of life.

Anyway, the video is true that seems green af, but I mean that is what seems. However little details make me think that it may be turquoise but who knows. When turquoise integrates love and is an artist, probably looks exactly like this, but also some tipes of green are like this . So who knows, the only thing I know 4 sure from the video is that the song is lovely and they sing from the heart. Om

@The Buddha The core of every religion is Truth. That said, the overwhelming vast majority of people who practice the religions, including Hinduism, are Stage Blue. That was my point, not that the core teachings (minus the dogma and mythic characters) are Blue. That doesn't even really make sense.

Anyways, a bunch of hippies singing kirtan is Stage Green. I stand by that fully. 

TITLE: Eckhart Tolle wywiad PL

From 54:43 - 56:50

What a stage turquoise society may be like