Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Turquoise Examples Mega-Thread

648 posts in this topic

Ananda. 

The chief disciple of The Buddha. He is also - not many individuals know this - The Next Incarnation of Moses.

It fits with The Timeline, both lived 120 years and both are Turquoise.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

To anyone reading this and learning about Turquoise, be warned that most of the examples in this thread are not Turquoise.

Go read the SD book Turquoise section.

Enlightened people are not automatically Turquoise. It is a dangerous mistake to assume so. Awakening and cognitive development are not the same thing.

Examples of Turquoise are difficult to cite because A) they are quite rare, and B) the people citing them are themselves not Turquoise so they don't understand what they are citing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Why there are no examples of women in this stage made by you in the initial description Leo?  

This whole episode is literally taken out of the turquoise section of the book. Lol, I read it after watching this, and I was like: "This is what Leo just said!". 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Definitely beyond systems thinking and into the holistic understanding of reality. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@Leo Gura

I think this vid captures the truest essence of this stage.

I want nothing more than to reach and embody this level of consciousness.

On 08/03/2021 at 6:55 AM, Leo Gura said:

Turquoise is not the same as anyone talking about spirituality or enlightenment.

What are the KEY differences between Green and Turquoise in a nutshell? 

I'm not friendly.

9 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

Green focuses on people & community and still lacks in holism, it still excludes (and condemns) many perspectives.

Turquoise is extremely holistic and doesn't exclude/condemn any world view. Even more than Yellow.

SD basically describes the development of degrees of holism. The further up the stages, the more holistic your values become.

in short you "need" to love/accept serial killers/rapist/pedofiles, for green thats a big no no. i know im going to extremes here9_9

You guys in the last couple comments are talking about a specific element of turquoise and thinking that defines turquoise as a whole. 

Yes turquoise may have figured out that nothing matters and it is all just dukkha and is living blissfully unattached in a state of detached ego death.

But a better manifestation of turquoise is realising ego is still a good thing just very dangerous and corrupting thus pulling their finger out of their ass and still playing the game because they have gratitude for it. That inspires the desire to... Well inspire. Inspire people to be better for the purpose of progression and balance. And that still requires ego and judgement. Judgement which is a lot clearer when ego is not the only lens with which you can see the world, so you are still right in a way. But you still condemn and judge just way less - more relative to how you can see yourself being a positive change in the world however small of a change can still have a snowball effect instead of walking around judging every little thing regardless how insignificant or if you can or should do anything about it or not.

Edited by Jake777

13 hours ago, Evil Raccoon said:

The difference between TYT/Vaush/Kyle Kulinski and Ken Wilber.

It's a huge difference.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Evil Raccoon

This is the heart of it.

Turquoise is feminine. The highest form of feminine cognition that has emerged in the human spicies.

Then the memes that gets created from that cognition has a lot to do with holism, interconnectedness and technologies for healing.

Edited by martins name

The road to God is paved with bliss.

5 hours ago, martins name said:

Turquoise is feminine.

Isn't Green feminine too?

I'm not friendly.

38 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

Isn't Green feminine too?

im feminine as fuck, i would rather say the green is more "soft".