648 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, eliasvelez said:

I would say this is mostly orange/green

dont touch "my" Beyonce

xDxDxD

8 hours ago, eliasvelez said:

I would say this is mostly orange/green

On 17/01/2021 at 1:11 AM, Gabriel Penfield said:

Why don’t you mention Jesus? Even if you didn’t believe he was what blue believes he was, his teachings are still turquoise?

On 11/01/2021 at 11:41 PM, Thorsten Fuzzi said:

@Leo Gura

Hey Leo! Love your work :) I've got a perhaps naive but pragmatic question: Have you ever tried so reach out to Ken Wilber or someone of that caliber and make him do psychedelics?

If anyone, you could pull that off.

Greetings from Peru!

what do you think guys? a little bit controversy lol   

A lot of examples posted here are not proper Turquoise.

Please read the book section on Turquoise carefully before posting your examples.

Turquoise is not the same as anyone talking about spirituality or enlightenment.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I got a good one.  I love this video.  Alien message.

7 Gateway/Completion - Law of One Example

- AS ABOVE SO BELOW
- WE EXPRESS ALL LESSONS IN THIS CREATION THEN GIVE IT BACK, MERGE WITH SOURCE AND LIKE A HEARTBEAT ❤️ START AGAIN 
- Lose all personal identity/memory
- PASSPORT INTO NEXT CREATION
- I AM becomes GOD in NEXT CREATION
- Next creation can be COMPLETELY DIFFERENT
- DIFFERENT CREATION DESIGNS HAVE DIFFERENT VEHICLES OF SENTIENCE

- "Inhale, exhale." 
- The beauty of this gateway is every single one of these heartbeats, or breaths, or your blood glucose levels or your eye accommodation, or the myriad of other night and day experiences, there are so many of them - and these juxtapositions are precisely what the nature of our reality is.  The ultimate polarity.
- The nature of our reality is simply analogized to our inhale and exhale.  
- It is not only the breath that gives us life force itself from the photosynthesis of trees and phytoplankton that we are interdependent with in a style of unity there, but it's also on a very metaphysical all-of-the-densities level. 
- This is the beautiful process of the inhalation and the exhalation.  This evolutionary process that reaches that actractor, that Godhead, and that goes through another inhalation and exhalation.  And that is the ouroboros.
- That's why we have learned all these lessons, we lose all of them, and that passports us into the next creation because we merge with source and we become God in the next creation - we already are the "I Am" God, and our "I Am" God becomes God in the next creation.  
- We do a similar thing where we create new vehicles of sentience in new realities, we veil ourselves and them pierce the veil and awaken.  This is the eternal hide and seek exploring all different types of experience, phenomenology and play and we have been doing that and we're going to keep doing that.
- It can never end.

They are showing how to use quantum energy, how humans can unify with love, source and emotional integration and what a unified social memory complex looks like.  Note each part of the whole has equal access to this energy, how they bring the polarity within them, coat themselves in it, and move in unison before becoming One and dissolving back into Nothing.
Like an octopus; pure emotional mastery - @8:18 imagine these are skyscrapers and you are sitting at an outside table during the evening on a date enjoying italian food at some chosen restaurant, and then you and your date are blown away; dissolved as if you never were. 

12216b568488d62f2436173b1feb1b93.gif
They can encompass this entire experience within time and wash it away as if it were nothing at all.  Like a hand, all the fingers reaching inwards to crush a moment in history, a dissolving tsunami - everything "bad" is also "good" - it's nothing more than theatre, the various atmospheres learned and "tasted".  A play.  A single moment in a long never ending chain before they, too, unify and return to Source.

7f8d1fb1c09cb498693cfa5951ad187f.gif

Edited by Keyhole

Don't invest in the virtual.
Focus on yourself.

?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Wim Hof's newest book. Here's an excerpt from Page 54:

"...In fact, just stepping into an ice bath represents, for some, a leap of faith. But when we achieve a state in which there are no thoughts, but just feelings, strong feelings, like those at the root of faith, there is only love. And love is like its own life-force; it makes you fly. I'm in love with life every day, and I'm determined to spread my message and let the world know that this kind of love is attainable for everyone. Love for life, love between one another, love for anything that happens — good or bad — because we are precious, amazing beings of infinite potential. Believe it."

From The Wim Hof Method.

On 2021-03-28 at 9:32 AM, GreenLight said:

Wim Hof's newest book. Here's an excerpt from Page 54:

"...In fact, just stepping into an ice bath represents, for some, a leap of faith. But when we achieve a state in which there are no thoughts, but just feelings, strong feelings, like those at the root of faith, there is only love. And love is like its own life-force; it makes you fly. I'm in love with life every day, and I'm determined to spread my message and let the world know that this kind of love is attainable for everyone. Love for life, love between one another, love for anything that happens — good or bad — because we are precious, amazing beings of infinite potential. Believe it."

From The Wim Hof Method.

Or is this text more like Green? i.e. human-centric than global-centric

Edited by GreenLight

Predestination, control, free will and the illusion of time

"Everything Is Predetermined" Einstein and Ramana Maharshi - Gary Weber

Description of & Paths to Liberated Experience (Enlightenment) ~ Shinzen Young

Edited by Raze

I think this scene taps into a little bit of Turquoise.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I mean the song not the man. This one can be easy to miss so I attached an explanation, though the explanations not complete it's still really good just - some things can only be felt not explained. 

The songs about a rapist, but I dont think hes mad at the rapist as much as hes disappointed in himself. Which is what I feel distinguishes it from green. Song really dissolves the barriers between us all. 

Edited by Jake777

9 minutes ago, Raze said:

this poor guy has samo autoimune disease right now, whish him the best.....

On 2021-04-17 at 9:24 PM, Rilles said:

I think this scene taps into a little bit of Turquoise.

That bag got some moves!