Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Turquoise Examples Mega-Thread

647 posts in this topic

@Darren_Everitt Can you instead explain it in terms of functional programming. :)

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Mind blown.

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

Hey, guys. Does anyone have examples or any intel on how supernatural creativity looks like on stage turquoise (it is one of the values/traits in the list)?

“…If you become Reason,

you will know Reason perfectly

If you become Love,

you will know Love's flaming wick.”

~ Rumi

In the magical universe there are no coincidences and there are no accidents. Nothing happens unless someone wills it to happen. The dogma of science is that the will cannot possibly affect external forces, and I think that's just ridiculous. It's as bad as the church. My viewpoint is the exact contrary of the scientific viewpoint. I believe that if you run into somebody in the street it's for a reason. Among primitive people they say that if someone was bitten by a snake he was murdered. I believe that.

Since the word "magic" tends to cause confused thinking, I would like to say exactly what I mean by "magic" and the magical interpretation of so-called reality. The underlying assumption of magic is the assertion of "will" as the primary moving force in this universe – the deep conviction that nothing happens unless somebody or some being wills it to happen. To me this has always seemed self evident ... From the viewpoint of magic, no death, no illness, no misfortune, accident, war or riot is accidental. There are no accidents in the world of magic.

--William S. Burroughs

@Hello from Russia HONHONHON 

Look up @Akianeat on Insta. Her full name is Akiane Kramarik. Her childhood story’s are AMAZING!!! 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

Frank Yang and his guru girlfriend are stage turquoise.
He recently woke up, and uses his film making skills point to the nature of infinity in interesting and beautiful ways!

On 10/8/2020 at 4:41 PM, waking_dreams said:

This is what a stage turquoise relationship can look like.

Sticking my cock into infinity.

(not sure if Turquoise or green) I liked this talk by Jack Kornfield. I found about this guy through listening to Tim Ferris's podcast. Here he's talking about the importance of listening to people form the heart without demonizing them if they happened to belong to a group that you might not like. 

I see his perspective as a mature and highly inclusive. I'm confused wether he's at stage green or turquoise. He reminds me of a lot of Rama Das (he's a close friend to him) and Leo places Ram Das at green. 

6 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

(not sure if Turquoise or green) I liked this talk by Jack Kornfield. I found about this guy through listening to Tim Ferris's podcast. Here he's talking about the importance of listening to people form the heart without demonizing them if they happened to belong to a group that you might not like. 

That's Green. Green is more human-centric while Turquoise is a global/cosmic perspective. 

Hello everyone,

I believe Leo said that Thomas Campbell was Turquoise? 

Am I right in suggesting that this is the guy he was talking about?

Thanks

On 10/8/2020 at 1:41 PM, waking_dreams said:

This is what a stage turquoise relationship can look like.

Jesus christ my volume was all the way up and then the moans just happened and I had to scramble to mute :$

It's Love.

Sadhguru interviews Wim Hof. Name a more iconic duo.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Magic

"To practice magic is to be a quack; to know magic is to be a sage."

"Magic is the divinity of man conquered by science in union with faith; the true Magi are Men-Gods, in virtue of their intimate union with the divine principle."

Magician

"He looks on the wicked as invalids whom one must pity and cure; the world, with its errors and vices, is to him God's hospital, and he wishes to serve in it."

"They are without fears and without desires, dominated by no falsehood, sharing no error, loving without illusion, suffering without impatience, reposing in the quietude of eternal thought... a Magus cannot be ignorant, for magic implies superiority, mastership, majority, and majority signifies emancipation by knowledge. The Magus welcomes pleasure, accepts wealth, deserves honour, but is never the slave of one of them; he knows how to be poor, to abstain, and to suffer; he endures oblivion willingly because he is lord of his own happiness, and expects or fears nothing from the caprice of fortune. He can love without being beloved; he can create imperishable treasures, and exalt himself above the level of honours or the prizes of the lottery. He possesses that which he seeks, namely, profound peace. He regrets nothing which must end, but remembers with satisfaction that he has met with good in all. His hope is a certitude, for he knows that good is eternal and evil transitory. He enjoys solitude, but does not fly the society of man; he is a child with children, joyous with the young, staid with the old, patient with the foolish, happy with the wise. He smiles with all who smile, and mourns with all who weep; applauding strength, he is yet indulgent to weakness; offending no one, he has himself no need to pardon, for he never thinks himself offended; he pities those who misconceive him, and seeks an opportunity to serve them; by the force of kindness only does he avenge himself on the ungrateful..."

"Judge not; speak hardly at all; love and act."

Quotes by Éliphas_Lévi.

41J6kUkuFVL.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Finite-Infinite-Games-James-Carse/dp/1476731713

Before I write anything down, I'll need to clarify that vMEME Turquoise is actually the most difficult stage for me to classify, my spiral wizardry reaches until vMEME Yellow. 

But this book seems very different from anything I came across so far... it all gravitates toward the notion of reality as it is experienced by us as being either a finite or an infinite game. And the author describes his teachings in very insightful manner(was the most profound book I've read this year), that gave me the impression that he really had access to some timeless principles of The Truth himself. But again... I might be wrong about that... he might be just another New Age Guru. I'll let you guys to decide, that's why I brought to you some excerpts from the book:

"Finite players play within boundaries; infinite players play with boundaries. "

"If no amount of veiling can conceal the veiling itself, the issue is how far we will go in our seriousness at self-veiling, and how far we will go to have others act in complicity with us."

"There are no rules that require us to obey rules. If there were, there would have to be a rule for those rules, and so on. "

"What limits vision is rather the incompleteness of that vision.
One never reaches a horizon. It is not a line; it has no place; it encloses no field; its location is always relative to the view. To move toward a horizon is simply to have a new horizon. One can therefore never be close to one's horizon, though one may certainly have a short range of vision, a narrow horizon."

"... For this reason it can be said that where a society is defined by its boundaries, a culture is defined by its horizon."

"Metaphysics is about the real but is abstract. Poetry is the making (poiesis) of the real and is concrete. Whenever what is made (poiema) is separated from the maker (poietes), it becomes metaphysical. As it stands there, and as the voice of the poietes is no longer listened to, the poiema is an object to be studied, not an act to be learned. One cannot learn' an object, but only the poiesis, or the act of creating objects. To separate the poiema from poiesis, the created object from the creative act, is the essence of the theatrical. Poets cannot kill; they die. Metaphysics cannot die; it kills. "

"A genius does not have a mind full of thoughts but is the thinker of thoughts, and is the center of a field of vision. It is a field of vision, however, that is recognized as a field of vision only when we see that it includes within itself the original centers of other fields of vision. This does not mean that I can see what you see. On the contrary, it is because I cannot see what you see that I can see at all. The discovery that you are the unrepeatable center of your own vision is simultaneous with the discovery that I am the center of my own. "

P.S: sorry for the long post?