Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Turquoise Examples Mega-Thread

647 posts in this topic

"The moving finger of actuality writes faster than the tongue can herald. The structure of language is less fluid than the structure of reality. Just as the thunder we hear is no longer sounding, so the reality we speak about exists no more."

This quote was in one of Maslow's books. But I forgot by whom it belongs to....

I think Neville Goddard is stage turquoise. Way he sees reality, and his understanding of consciousness is stage Turquoise for me. No problem in correcting me:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neville_Lancelot_Goddard

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

I'm not sure if Deepak is really at stage Turquoise but what he's talking about seems Turquoise.

I'm not friendly.

The Seven Mysteries of Life was a wonderful introduction to what a holistic approach to biology looks like.

download (3).jpeg

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

On 9/4/2020 at 8:47 PM, tuckerwphotography said:

@Leo Gura What distinguishes this as Turquoise rather than Yellow?

Compare its contents to the description of Turquoise from the official SD book.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Husseinisdoingfine Outstanding video. Super underrated YT channel. That dude is smooth as a baby seal's ass.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Stage Blue reacting to Turquoise lol. *Charles Manson was not in the Process Church.*

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

In my opinion, this is an interesting historical encounter of blue vs. turquoise.   It’s a debate in the 1960s between William F. Buckley, Jr. and Timothy Leary.   Buckley was a famous conservative in the 60s and the perfect example of a pure intellect disconnected from his heart and body.   I saw him speak in person and I could barely hear him even with a microphone because he mumbles and could barely speak above a whisper.   Timothy Leary  claims that he is not advocating use of LSD and actually warns that psychedelics should be taken seriously and used with care.   Buckley takes the position of the establishment that psychedelics are extremely dangerous and treats Leary with contempt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnoCHlybAnU

Vincit omnia Veritas.