Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Turquoise Examples Mega-Thread

648 posts in this topic

@RendHeaven No, it ain't. Anything can be used to grow from. Besides, it's the self-awareness that matters, doesn't it? 

@RendHeaven That makes your last statement equally obsolete then....and it can go that way infinitely... Being a certain level does NOT mean you are not and cannot be the lower levels at certain points and times. Anger is red which will be experienced for most mortals until they reach the level of transcendence...

Getting together with family/tribe during holidays, for example, or a country uniting during a national tragedy (the code purple or whatever) is a 'normal' occurrence even for those at higher levels. If one naturally and innately subscribes to, envisions, believes in, and tirelessly strives towards a certain higher level values, then none of it should be discredited. Again, it is the level of awareness that matters, not that, one day, I decided to participate in a ritual for fun or agreed to go to church to make my sister happy. The scale is fluid...downward...in the sense that the ones on the upper levels always have access to lower emotions/energies.

This is a long debate I wish I could have in person, but alas! 

Cheers!

this dudes poem at least within explicable range sounds identical so what Leo says these days and was done 6 years ago. 

I found it and thought it’s gotta go somewhere cos it’s an awesome poem.

Just watched this and it definitely gave me extra motivation to continue with Kriya yoga that's for sure! This guy spent hours in samadhi states where his heart stopped beating,, telling his disciples they could take him out of it by chanting Om.   

Screenshot 2020-05-26 at 00.03.43.png

I'm not saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers are turquoise.  I'm saying this song is turquoise.

On 5/12/2020 at 4:42 PM, Tonypop100 said:

Maybe beyond turquoise

I know that guy from the show "Midnight Gospel." EDIT: Not that good of a TV show.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

Really cool to see someone deriving the turquoise idea from a rational scientific perspective.

6 hours ago, Wordless said:

Emergence, Lol.

HOW DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING AT ALL?!!!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I've not read all the posts on this thread, but why kindness is not a Turquoise value? What makes the kindness of a turquoise person different from the kindness of a green person?

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003