Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Turquoise Examples Mega-Thread

647 posts in this topic

I'd like to believe this is one, maybe.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

23 hours ago, paradiseengineering said:

Can anyone recomend me music and art from this stage?

Any form of art that reduces heart rate should ideally be Stage turquoise.

Classical music which reduces heart beat, which is more mellow Is what you are looking for, is my bet.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

@Leo Gura

''What Rogers is speaking against in that video is Orange vulgarity. Orange is all for showing tits and violence on TV for the sake of profits. Which Rogers would have a serious problem with because of his Blue values of propriety and decorum.''

What would be a green or yellow perspective to these perceived problems? Embrace them? See the value in them?

[video removed] 

Edited by Thewritersunion
New information

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

Guys, be careful posting examples in this thread. Turquoise examples are very rare. Just because something smacks of God or spirituality doesn't make it Turquoise. Double-check your example against the Turquoise list of values.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is what Turquoise sounds like:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Turquoise solution to money problems:

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 11/04/2020 at 11:01 AM, Rujan Mehar Bajracha said:

Which stage might Jiddu Krishnamurti be?

Absolute ascension. Spiral Dynamics breaks down and/or isn't the appropriate metric to ascertain certain mystics or enlightened folks. His level of consciousness is off the charts. Talk about the ascension of all images, and the importance of attention. What he cared about and spoke about cannot be reduced to spiral dynamics, those sorts of things would be minutia within the matrix, when one wants to leave the matrix. 

Funny that one of the men I idolise the most is the one most against the whole notion of authority and idolisation. How beautiful. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Leo Gura Thanks Leo. Both your latest video (especially the part about love) and this Shunyamurti video has been tremendously helpful and perfectly timed. I am using my time off work (due to corona) spending a huge majority in silence with no external stimuli. Love you.

I do not agree that ego always gets in the way to allow objective self-diagnosis. After all, as also mentioned in the video, a Yellow has high self-awareness, doesn't it? I am fully convinced I am Yellow, with a strong tendency/vision of Turquoise, if not a large part of it. Of course, I have an orange/money part in me but I am able to link financial ambitions to my higher yellow/turquoise visions. It is also true that I still have some remnants/elements of all previous stages (as every human does, and will have), but the key is awareness of these and diligent, ceaseless strife to work on them, allowing my emotional aspects to catch up with my higher/spiritual/global vision. 

It is true, for example, that no latter the level, at different times (crisis, disasters, celebrations/reunions), we all, regardless of the level, may resort to lower levels temporarily....

I firmly believe that Leo is Yellow-Turquoise, and I wish I had a chance to prove this to him... 

....well, unless...the ONLY ALREADY fully enlightened such as Eckhart Tolle, Dalai Lama, Sai Baba, Mother Teresa are the ones that'd categorize in these tiers (with which I'd disagree with)...

Edited by anAna

0:48-1:11 "We're told, everybody, that all things are bad. Bad is not good and good is not bad. Bad and good go together. You have to accept one to understand the other. You've got to accept yourself as God. You've got to realize you're just the Devil just as much as you're God: that you're everything and you're nothing at all."

Very deep wisdom from a very flawed man.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

11 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

0:48-1:11 "We're told, everybody, that all things are bad. Bad is not good and good is not bad. Bad and good go together. You have to accept one to understand the other. You've got to accept yourself as God. You've got to realize you're just the Devil just as much as you're God: that you're everything and you're nothing at all."

Very deep wisdom from a very flawed man.

Wow. That just blew my mind.

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

“ when you relate Everything to Everything you become a genius. When you relate Everything to itself you become God. “

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~!