Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Turquoise Examples Mega-Thread

647 posts in this topic

Thomas Hübl seems to be a German mystic and teacher with a focus on collective trauma. 

12 hours ago, Keyhole said:

What aspects of turquoise do you see here?

Heart don't fake my head, we're a little bit older

Now I feel it all the time
Burnt out fires we made filled our heads with smoke
There's clouds left in my mind

I collected pieces of the puzzle that you tried to hide
They don't see what I see when they see you but I do, I do

I get you, I can see you
Call on me, I will be there
They see you drifting away
But I get you, I get you

Love that face you make, tilt your head, look up
These stars made for our eyes
All around, up above and beneath us
Take my hand, walk through the night

And you make me wanna be better than I ever been before
Tell me a secret, I'll keep it forever, I'm beggin' for more
I see the shadow behind you but baby it follows us all
And it's okay 'cause I

I get you, I can see you
Call on me, I will be there
They see you drifting away
But I get you, I get you

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Peter Russell

@Leo Gura Why was the turquoise video removed from YouTube? Do you have any plans to re-upload? One of the best :D

Edited by Halcyon Iconoclast

On 11/2/2019 at 6:35 PM, Halcyon Iconoclast said:

@Leo Gura Why was the turquoise video removed from YouTube? Do you have any plans to re-upload? One of the best 

The trademark owners had it removed from YouTube by doing a trademark claim. "Spiral Dynamics" is their trademark and they will not allow any videos which teach it in a way they do not agree with it.

Too much wokeness in that one ;)

The problem with the creators of SD is that they do not have a deep access of God-consciousness. So they hit a glass-ceiling around the Yellow-Turquoise stage. The scientific mind cannot reach beyond Turquoise, yet that's when things start to get most interesting.

If you want to really understand SD you will have to eventually abandon SD.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 04/11/2019 at 8:14 PM, modmyth said:

I'm out of the loop; I've started slowly picking my way through the people here, particularly the stuff Leo posted near the beginning. I'm not really... feeling some of the people who have been posted otherwise, to be honest. It's not just what's said and what's being taught. It's in the eyes, in the body language, in presence. Vibe and energy level and quality, having absolute consistency, etc. But honestly, the eyes usually give it all away.

Personally, I wholeheartedly endorse Matt Kahn; I would go on record for saying that. He's the real deal, folks.  His particular way is having a phenomenal understanding of the heart without bothering at all with excessive understanding of the mind. I mean this in the most positive way possible; his "type" wouldn't normally be my style, but the real deal is the real deal, and should be recognized. Even though he's all carebears and love and lightworkers and shit. :D

Osho is the real deal too, trickster vibe and all. Aleister Crowley is an interesting choice. I don't think many people would have put him on the list; he's generally not considered the right "type" or genre for the audience.  

I've just started looking into Wim Hof and his breathing method. Without knowing much about him, he is very very present in a physical sort of way.

Aleister Crowley, I read many books.
I took the satanic path to get there so/

But I started with the stuff from Robert Anton Wilson, he has good book, prometheus Rising was cool at a certain moment of my life.

more my style than the loovy stuff.

He was probably my first or one of my first teachers

I’d say David Icke is Yellow/Turquoise, he has a lot of turquoise work in his earlier stuff but seemingly doesn’t go into as much in recent years in the main stream, maybe to accommodate with the rest of the spiral, he still believes in Evil, but knows that “they” are just in lower consciousness state.  He did have an ayahuasca trip and has experienced oneness and supernatural experiences.

Anyway, this video I found to be very compelling and really helped spearhead my awakening a couple years ago. 

On 11/5/2019 at 1:05 AM, Leo Gura said:

The trademark owners had it removed from YouTube by doing a trademark claim. "Spiral Dynamics" is their trademark and they will not allow any videos which teach it in a way they do not agree with it.

Too much wokeness in that one ;)

The problem with the creators of SD is that they do not have a deep access of God-consciousness. So they hit a glass-ceiling around the Yellow-Turquoise stage. The scientific mind cannot reach beyond Turquoise, yet that's when things start to get most interesting.

If you want to really understand SD you will have to eventually abandon SD.

People who you'd think would embody green, yellow or turquoise values just end up being extremely delusional narcissists with some values much closer to stage blue or red

Prepare for as much disappointment as you can

Edited by tenta

5 hours ago, tenta said:

People who you'd think would embody green, yellow or turquoise values just end up being extremely delusional narcissists with some values much closer to stage blue or red

Prepare for as much disappointment as you can

It's just a difference of perspective. Doesn't mean they are Blue or Red.

People at Yellow and Turquoise can still have disagreements.

Clearly they disagreed with my embellishments of Spiral Dynamics. But from my POV, I never care about staying true to any one model or system, I care about improving on them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's just a difference of perspective. Doesn't mean they are Blue or Red.

Oh yes I meant a stage yellow/green person still holding on to a value or two that is from stage blue or stage red, but not being blue or red.

On their website they do believe Turquoise is about "Spiritual intelligence, energetic fields, presence, “resting in being” and living from a universal awareness and existence." so I don't know how the video was too far away from that, maybe because of mentioning things like ESP and Mahasamādhi - but those things being included under Turquoise is healthy regardless of if the creators of the original model disagree, instead of compromising to stay in line with the original model.

maybe because the vid was not matching what turquoise really is - maybe it really was not good enough - meaning turquoise not internalized understood completely. why suspecting they are lower or not understanding, maybe it was a sign towards you that you are under evaluating or misinterpreting what turquoise means, maybe it was a hint that you were missing something essential that isn’t mentioned on their web site. i remember watching some of the spiral videos thinking: mh no it’s missing some aspects. sorry to say - perfection might sometimes be a hurdle but sometimes it’s also there to push us. leo usually teaches to find the fault in our selfs. i would have to watch it again, but i think i remember that i was also not 100% agreeing with the turquoise vid, some claims even small ones are wrong and there is much too much ego in the video - maybe not ripe enough. (of course we have to let go of the construct - doesn’t mean we have to let go of the dynamics - even in turquoise it’s not all just a different perspective - turquoise can make you aware really subtle if you got some authority hierarchy wrong)
one of the shortcomings of the video is probably that turquoise is not all accepting, there is still a hint of blue in turquoise and turquoise will use that if necessary. some spoons will rather bend you than the other way round. either you will bow your head to that or you can’t be part of the spoon.

Edited by remember
watch that scene again (and then this one: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EUN1ClT9i9w) e - but who would want to watch a movie about a bald headed child sitting in a psychics living room bending spoons all day long.

Most physicists will define light as an electromagnetic field that moves 299,792 kilometers per second. However, from light's point of view it travels no distance, in no time, and has no need for speed.  Turquoise (SD 8) tend to define things after "standing in the shoes" that are being defined.

Although First-tier thinkers believe that Spiral Dynamics is Open Ended,...nothing in the rhythmic balanced interchange of perceived Duality is open-ended.  First-tier Thinkers speculate about SD 7-8-9.    In fact, most First-tier thinkers believe they are Second-tier.

A key  to Second-tier is realizing a single truth,...and then a bigger picture unfolds.  If we say that the metaphor of SD 8 Turquoise (which most agree) is "Life is Dream,"....then Turquoise, Yellow, and Coral can be better speculated upon.  How would a being who views Life as a Dream see?  Always remember,...two truths cannot contradict each other.  

I don't consider Yellow (SD 7) Second-tier, but in Transition.  In Maslow's model, Self-Actualization is within the Pyramid of Needs.   Transcendence is the first stage of Second-tier thinking.  Turquoise (SD 8) understands Space-Time as One,...and that One Space-Time is in the past.  

Why just Nine Stages in the attached jpeg,..."Nine is universal because it is the wave field number,...Nothing is greater or less than nine" - Walter Russell.

I do disagree with some "key words" from the first post:

Mysticism:  Mysticism is related to theistic ideas.  No Second-tier thinker is a mystic.  "The mystical experience is the highest form of a "Me" experience." Adyashanti.  Me Stories and Personal Truth dissolve during Yellow (SD 7).

God/ divinity:  no one at the SD 8-9 stage are interested in gods and divine things.  Friedrich Nietzsche was correct when he said, "Whoever has the blood of theism in his veins, stands from the start in a false and dishonest position to all things."

Please remove all theists from the Stage Turquoise Examples.

Non-Dual:  There is no full realization of non-duality without Non-Oneness.  

“He who thinks of mind in terms of One or Many casts away the light and enters delusion” - Saraha  

The Tao, Tathagata, Source is not One, but synonymous with a Still Fulcrum.  

"The Tao gives birth to One (Creator, God's, things divine). One gives birth to yin and yang. Yin and yang give birth to all things (such as the genders of Form)....The Tao gives rise to all form, yet is has no [ energy, mass, space-time]  of its own."  Lao-tzu

Duality necessitates One Lever to effect its motion.   Due to the illusion of Duality, Sentient Beings seek Oneness,...however, if Duality ends, the One Lever simultaneously dissolves.  

"Sensing is but an electric tension set up by the seeming division of one into many which "strain" to fulfill their desire for oneness" - Walter Russell

There is no One without a Many, no Center without a Boundary, no Here without a There.  

Only sentient beings believe in Oneness, gods, and things divine,...like the story of Great Brahma, the Creator, Uncreated, Knower of All, found in the Kevatta Sutta.  

"The senses do not grasp reality in any way" Socrates

Sentient Spiritual 9.jpg

Edited by V-8

"The Feminine of Duality is not a gender of Form, but the Wave of a Particle" - V Panetta

@V-8 there are several points i`d like to discuss... like first of all, where did you get that graphic from - i would not agree with some of it. for example green i would not call it humanistic but more naturalistic although i would say they are the first to start to think humanistic, i`d say humanism spans from green to coral like an umbrella. also setting beige as brown and then saying it`s autism i would not agree. autism is a condition like other psychological or individual development conditions and phenomenons and somehow it feels like it creates confusion using it in this context. "self sustaining" or "surviving" would fit more. there is more about this graphic i`d discuss, like saying yellow is chaos - i`d say yellow is organization while green and turquoise is closer to chaos.

3 hours ago, V-8 said:

Mysticism:  Mysticism is related to theistic ideas.  No Second-tier thinker is a mystic.  "The mystical experience is the highest form of a "Me" experience." Adyashanti.  Me Stories and Personal Truth dissolve during Yellow (SD 7).

no! mysticism is not related to theism, it is related to the unknown. all second tier thinkers have a relation to mysticism.

also "me" stories and personal truth do not dissolve during yellow, they will all remain as part of truth. even the dalai lama likes from time to time mention his mother.

3 hours ago, V-8 said:

God/ divinity:  no one at the SD 8-9 stage are interested in gods and divine things.  Friedrich Nietzsche was correct when he said, "Whoever has the blood of theism in his veins, stands from the start in a false and dishonest position to all things."

this is because you quote a lot instead of experiencing what divinity actually is - as if you knew. theism and divine are not the same, one is an -ism. (and isms are mostly red or blue even buddhism if it is an -ism)

also you contradict yourself a lot. (headache program, sorry to say - if you expected an answer hope this is satisfactory enough)

Edited by remember

Remember wrote:
" this is because you quote a lot instead of experiencing what divinity actually is - as if you knew. theism and divine are not the same, one is an -ism. (and isms are mostly red or blue even buddhism if it is an -ism)
also you contradict yourself a lot. (headache program, sorry to say - if you expected an answer hope this is satisfactory enough) "

Yes,...Green's (SD 6) believe they are at the top of knowledge, and in a way they are, because at Yellow (SD ) begins a shift to gnowledge.

Thanks for your response,...it says you are not Yellow (SD 7) "open to learning at any time and from any source,  like bees that gather nectar from many flowers," and surely not higher, as per your beliefs about things divine have been rejected by Buddha, Lao-tzu, Tilopa, Guan Yin, and every known Awakened Being.  

"Contradictions in perspective among those Seeing the profound do not occur" – Taranatha.

And yes,...was so thrilled to come across this Discussuon Forum ( even perhaps having an opportunity to commune with some Kindred Spirits).

Considering Kindred Spirits that may come upon this Turquoise (SD 8) thread,  instead of  commenting on your post,...I'll finish with a few points on things divine, and their place in the One Space-Time;  even though my above post on Turquoise (SD 8) was rather complete.

Brahma, God, Creator, Allah, all things Divine,... ARE NOT,...nor synonymous with The Tao,  Tathagata or Source.   The Tao or Tathagata or Source is like a Fulcrum,...they do not Come and Go (Zer0).  The Lever is One (Brahma, God, Creator, Allah, all things Divine).   Duality effects its motion (Yang-Yin energy) from the Lever.   There is no One Lever without Duality, no Center without Boundary, no Here without a There.

As quoted before,..."Sensing is but an electric tension set up by the seeming division of one into many which "strain" to fulfill their desire for Oneness" - Walter Russell.    However, even ACIM agrees, it will never be found because it's not Real.   Oneness and Duality are part of the same illusory loop.

Years ago,...likely before Remember was incarnated,...I quested for God,...even attended Religious Studies through the Masters level at two universities and a college.  When it could not be found, decided to seek this elusive idea in the Present, which meant I had to let go of all beliefs, even the quest for a God.  The Present was uncovered,...and just as Buddha, Lao-tzu, Tilopa, Guan Yin, and every known Turquoise Being had realized,...there is no God or divine thing there.  

"You abandon completely all belief; you abandon every sort of way of hanging onto life.  You accept your complete impermanence; the prospect of your death of vanishing into nothing whatsoever, you see, and of not being able to control anything, of being at the mercy of what is completely other than you, and you let go of that, you see, this means that you even get rid of any God whatsoever, to do it fully. You don't have a thing left to cling to."  Alan Watts.

To Remember,...this is likely not your incarnation for Truth Realization,...however, an Eastern quote comes to mind that could be helpful in your predicament,...perhaps even posting it on your refrigerator:

“Start knowing what you really know, and stop believing what you really don’t know.  Somebody asks you. “Is there a God?”  and you say, “Yes, God is.”  Remember: Do you really know?  If you don’t know, please don’t say that you do.  Say, “I don’t know.”. . . False knowing is the enemy of true knowledge.  All beliefs are false knowledge."

And re-member:
"In pursuit of knowledge, every day something is acquired.
In pursuit of wisdom, every day something is dropped." - Lao Tzu

"The real seeker of truth never seeks truth. On the contrary, she tries to clean herself of all that is untrue, inauthentic, insincere."  Chandra Mohan Jain

"We need to draw our attention to what is false in us, for unless we learn to recognize the false as the false, there can be no lasting transformation, and you will always be drawn back into illusion, for that is how the false perpetuates itself"        Eckhart Tolle

“Positive thinking does not bring you consistent peace. Positive and negative are attributes of duality. Positive means there's an opposite that you're trying to avoid. Negative means there's an opposite you're trying to attain. This keeps you in a constant state of avoiding, or attaining." Osho

"The Feminine of Duality is not a gender of Form, but the Wave of a Particle" - V Panetta

On 12/17/2019 at 3:57 PM, book said:

I see some turquoise here

at 02:04:10

enjoy. ;)

Georges to me is very inspiring individual. His story teally inspired me. From being bullied to becoming UFC champion. 

- I just want to ask, can you elaborate on your point, how did you saw stage turqoise in Georges?

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport