Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Turquoise Examples Mega-Thread

647 posts in this topic

"Don't pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all, those who live without love." - Albus Dumbledore

''Tolerance, Universal Love, mystical Union with God and loving all lives as his own life''

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Abraham Maslow on self-transcendence:

"Transcendence refers to the very highest and most inclusive or holistic levels of human consciousness, behaving and relating, as ends rather than means, to oneself, to significant others, to human beings in general, to other species, to nature, and to the cosmos."

(Farther Reaches of Human Nature, New York 1971, p. 269).

10 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Beautiful, but what's turqoise about it?

Sri Aurobindo and his work on Integral Yoga is amazing example of 19th/20th century early Stage Turquoise 

90A6A51B-D656-451D-950D-EFE2D8FD9FF5.jpeg

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

Seems like TV can be used for good sometimes lmao:

If you haven't already listened to Alan watts, just know that he had a TV series uploaded to YouTube on top of the other audio recorded lectures of his.

------------------------------------------------------

I accidentally embedded this video and can't get rid of it. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.