Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Turquoise Examples Mega-Thread

648 posts in this topic

stairway to heaven. can a person who does not have at least a glimpse of understanding about enlightenment wrote the lyrics? look the way he sings it to the audiences, to me looks like a teacher jokes his student about the meaning of life

Edited by Impsamri

It seems that there is quite a big confusion going on with stage Turquoise and Nonduality. I think Ken Wilber explains it well with path of growing up and path of waking up. One is spiritual intelligence and the other is spiritual experience. Other terms I came across were vertical enlightenment and horizontal enlightenment. If you were thinking that you were going to become Nondual at stage Turquoise then Ken might ruin your day :D

Christopher Langan is hard to pin down, but I think he might be an example of a scary kind of Turqoise:

Debate

edit: I take it back already. I think he's a kind of extreme, advanced Yellow. He's very individualistic, argumentative and doesn't see any limits to rationality. Maybe he's right! In any case, an interesting individual to study.

Edited by outlandish
retract

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Eli Jaxon Bear is one of the less known very turqouise teachers in my opinion.  Very heart-centered to me.

The Enneagramm as a concept is also very helpfull to understand ego-Dynamics and uncover what is driving you internally.

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

Nietzsche

TURQUISE!! 

what do yall think??

this guy is great??

Edited by SteveRogers

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

A good example from Islamic perspective studied by William C. Chittick. 

Highly recommend his book : " The Sufi Path of Knowledge ,Ibn al- 'Arabi's Metaphysics of Imagination " 

@tsuki that Richard Feynman clip was a gem!  

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Alex Grey talks about his own evolution through the spiral, using the Integral terminology.

A must see.