Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Turquoise Examples Mega-Thread

647 posts in this topic

Some how bumped into this guy called Robert Nejamy whos videos saw me through some difficult times years ago. Can't be entirely sure how turquoise he is but would like to share him with you all.   

Can't forget Ralston! With Leo as the interviewer here:

He doesn't dress like a 'hippy', this appeals to the more orange western rational psyche. This is what made me first appeal to him and leo a few years ago because of the way they presented themselves. 

I'm sorry they are not short, but i find them relevant and really juicy.

I've taken in consideration the reach of their thoughts, from systems to synthesis.

If I have made a mistake please let me know, 

Cheers

Edited by Xenomorf

9 hours ago, Peter-Andre said:

I think Oogway from the Kung Fu Panda films might qualify.

Ohmygod Yes my favourite senpai, OOgway! LOVE HIM :D

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

5 hours ago, martins name said:

@SpaceCowboy How do you mean orange? I don't see any orange in her.

@martins name It’s not very much, I just have the feeling that she puts a lot of importance on romance, sexuality and money. 

But I see that it is indeed not much orange, if any at all.

Edited by SpaceCowboy

1 minute ago, SpaceCowboy said:

@martins name It’s not very much, I just have the feeling that she puts a lot of importance on romance, sexuality and money. Just my humble opinion.

I've watched maybe fifty or sixty videos by Teal and have not seen anything like this. She has spoken about the value of currency, but in a very non-orangey manner. Money is something I've never felt comfortable with, and although that's still not resolved, just knowing her attitude about it has helped. As was pointed out earlier in the thread, she is a master at relating to people on their level. Like Leo.

As for romance and sexuality, all of her insights are rooted in deep psychology. I'm not referring to the relatively superficial clinical textbook stuff, but foundational aspects of childhood development as well as macro-level collective integration.

I think all inventors like Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, including  even theoretical scientists like Terence Tao or a Russian mathematician who succeeded in solving a 1 million maths problem are at turquoise. They went meta, went beyong their model and the human's mind to accomplish those things

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi