Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Turquoise Examples Mega-Thread

647 posts in this topic

Fresh off the press.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

this song will lift you out of the darkest depths of hell and re-align you to your purpose. Must listen on MJ or LSD.

I want to make one thing absolutely clear. I am not a Zen Buddhist, I am not advocating Zen Buddhism, I am not trying to convert anyone to it. I have nothing to sell. I'm an entertainer. That is to say, in the same sense, that when you go to a concert and you listen to someone play Mozart, he has nothing to sell except the sound of the music. He doesn't want to convert you to anything. He doesn't want you to join an organization in favor of Mozart's music as opposed to, say, Beethoven's. And I approach you in the same spirit as a musician with his piano or a violinist with his violin. I just want you to enjoy a point of view that I enjoy.

~ Alan Watts

On 5/1/2021 at 8:05 AM, Leo Gura said:

The entire self-help section is filled with books by others helping themselves by helping you by teaching you how you can help yourself by helping others help themselves to help others help themselves by helping others. :D

Maybe that's a clue to how Love works 9_9

This is such a good quote from you. You should put it on the front page of your web site. 

"The concert of existence places me in resonance with our biosphere, meaning that at this moment there is no "body" no separation; I am part of the swirl of bio-morphic unfolding. I am not bound by culture or language. The deepening of sensation allows me to be without category. I transfer the moisture of my cells, join the wet of the grass, the pour of the ocean, the stars that watch over the night. The plants breathe, my skin is wet, we are here. This fundamental umbilical to life without category is for me the first stage of sanity."

-Emilie Conrad, founder of Continuum Movement

Kenneth Folk

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

On 06/03/2023 at 8:20 AM, Loving Radiance said:

@Intraplanetary What makes this turquoise instead of blue?

oh, what a good question. 

Not sure, but when i had a kundalini awakening (and i'm not religious) i experienced profound forgiveness that felt beyond the mere belief. It's more like what is at the core of every religion - God itself.

I would say that Forgiveness goes beyond religion as it has to be experienced free of any religious belief or dogmatic / moral thought.

I'm not %100 sure about this man, but I think he showed some profound compassion. But he might be very spiritual in a religious way so that makes this situation more stage blue rather coral. 

and what is your opinion on this?

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

Does anyone know why the actualized.org Spiral Dynamics stage turquoise video was deleted?

@ryandesreu Dunno. But just like the deleted solipsism episode, you can find it if you really want it.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI