Tistepiste

Difference between gender - male and female

2 posts in this topic

Is there really still a difference between males and females? I am asking this because I was watching Leo's video 'How To Be a Man'; which implies a strict code on what it is to be 'masculine' and how to be a 'man', but I feel like this is a bit close-minded when thinking about it in a more open way?
Is there really a difference between males and females? Or is it all based on social construct on how we should behave, which is shaped by our ego and an egotistical society..

Is there really a difference between males and females when we talk about enlightened people?
If said person is enlightened, ego-dead, does not identify with its mind anymore but is one with the world and doesn't listen to his ego.

Edited by Tistepiste

Generally speaking, there are common patterns of behavior that men tend to gravitate more to and common patterns that women tend to gravitate more to. Some of this comes as a result of social constructs, which often don't have very much to do with our natural feminine and masculine energies at all. And some of it comes as a result of a natural differences between people with more feminine energy (Yin) and people with more masculine energy (Yang). And sometimes it's difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Now, there are a ton of exceptions to the rule. There are women who are naturally more masculine and men who are naturally more feminine. But most people are relatively polar with regard to their energy. So, the average man will likely be like 80% masculine and 20% feminine. And the average woman would be like 80% feminine and 20% masculine. It's less common to be more androgynous than that, and it's also less common to be more polar than that.

So, there's a small percentage of women who are 90%+ feminine, and a small percentage of men who are 90%+ masculine. There is also a relatively small percentage of people who are more androgynous. And there's a small percentage of people who have significantly more of the opposite energy to their sex. 

Basically, it all happens on a bell curve, where the middle of the bell curve is where relatively polar people are.

So, it's a very complex topic to talk about, because there are a lot of different factors coming into play.

But my advice is always to own and exalt whatever happens to be there. So, if you're a man, own, integrate, and exalt both your masculine and feminine energies. But don't contrive something that isn't already there.

Also, it's important to realize that you can't change your masculine/feminine ratio, because it is the bedrock pre-conditioned state of your personality. You must simply accept whatever happens to be there, and exalt it to its highest and its deepest. 

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org