Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nara5

My experience with blue

4 posts in this topic

I am from ALgeria ( some place in north africa ) and i can tell you that its a mixture of red, purple, blue , rare green  , i really don't know how i ended up by  finding this channel and talking about spiral dynamics is like eating a sweet candy for me  so ... so glad to be among you people .

i've been blue for 28 years and it 's really exhausting to stay all this time in this state , i think a miracle happened so i moved to orange and now am between orange and green ,now i can undertand more people arround me and me epecially ..

thanks leo for all what you are doing .

Islam dominates in north-africa, except Tunisia although most are Muslims. Without Islam and the way it is understood there and taken literally, the north could have evolved to green, it is not so indoctrinated with materialism as the west is. 

@Nara5 Welcome!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Highest It is not possible for a strict rule, religious society to switch into accepting minorities and  sharing & caring.

Maybe not completely impossible but would need some serious hardcore things to happen to make it possible.