youngshinzen

Best CBD?

6 posts in this topic

Hey,

which criterias do I have to check, to buy the best cbd oil for my purpose? I have an anxiety disorder and am very sensitive to stress.

I live in Germany, so please don‘t recommend specific products. 

Additionally I‘d like to know if there‘s any danger with bipolar, as I had a manic phase 3 years ago and got diagnosed bipolar 1.

Every other aspect of my life is optimized as much as possible (meditation, bioenergetics, gym, food).

Thanks in advance.

Edited by youngshinzen

Depends what injuries/blockages you have inside the body. 

Shouldn't be a problem CBD oil helps everything, its sorta like Adaptogens and Medicinal mushrooms helps body return to balance but nothing what a effective detox/fast cannot do. https://www.leafscience.com/2017/03/30/5-ways-cbd-affects-brain/

I live in Australia but the ones i buy are sourced from Denmark apparently they are the best in the world.  This is the one i prefer because it is RAW Extract (CBD+CBDA) https://eternalplants.com.au/product/buy-cbda-oil-2000mg-cbd-cbda-oil-full-spectrum-hemp-cbd-oil/

B R E A T H E

@John Lula I don't see it as expensive when i look at its vast medicinal benefits for almost every illness/condition there is. You have to also take into consideration, One bottle has roughly 200 drops, most people will need 1 - 3 drops a day and that should last a while. $250 is quite cheap, i have seen some in the $1500 - $2000+ range.

Medicinal Mushrooms and Adaptogenic Herbs are also good but more specialized and specific where CBD is more generalized All in one medicine.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, John Lula said:

@pluto I see, yeah. I guess it's good though. Do you notice any effects?

It varies from person to person depending on dosage and time used but if i were to give overall comment i would say it provides a subtle yet calming, balancing/centering nature, generally speaking.

B R E A T H E