Viking

help me overcome my obstacles to get a girlfriend

26 posts in this topic

@sky_dreamer i dont want to fuck a prostitute, for a few reasons: hygene, i wont get hard, social conditioning, i dont believe its going to raise my confidence, i would feel disgusting with myself after that, if anything it would decrease my confidence, thats my personality.

8 minutes ago, sky_dreamer said:

Online dating and tinder is what I would recommend.

I tried tinder, tried very hard to make good photos, barely got matches and the matches were shitty. top 1% of attractive guys get most of the girls and the rest get nothing. I have no chance because im not that attractive.

@Viking

Fair enough, everyone is different and not all methods work. It worked for me when I was 16, and I instantly felt the effects as I got my first girlfriend and I literally had to do nothing as she approached me. It sounds like step "B" is what you may want to improve on? What may be attractive for some women, may not be for others. Consider eating a healthy diet and working out. Try a new haircut or clothing style. Dating is like poker dude, you can win with any hand if you play it right. Even if you perceive you were "dealt" a bad hand, there are ways to improve on it. My first couple of girlfriends were nothing spectacular, but I got experience and it was fun. Maybe try dating some shitty matches and just for fun and see what you learn from it. I have seen a little bit of everything on Tinder, if you are patient I'm sure you could find a match there.

11 hours ago, Etagnwo said:

@billiesimon

They are. They are always looking for an interesting man. The problem we have as men is we cannot fathom the ways on which women go about this. The feminine psyche is so foreign to to the male psyche (unless you have integrated your feminine side) that 99% of men cannot understand it. 

As I stated in the other topic, women tend to go about dating on a validation journey.

For what I've personally seen, and for what some PUAs teach, girls generally don't care about sex and intimacy, they are just hooked on the validation they get from guys. It's a way of feeling importance and above other people in status. 

Girls always say that they dress sexy for themselves, while some dating advice teachers say it's to get laid/relationships. 
They are both wrong.
They do it for the ego boost and the feeling of being more important than you or than other girls.

A lot of PUA advice, which I don't find ethical, is based on the fact that if you make her crave you validation she will give you sex as a form of exchange for your validation. Which actually works, and it's creepy as fuck that it works. Tells a lot about female psychology.

If you remove this validation factor women just don't care about sex nor affection.
But it's not politically correct to say it.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

55 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

As I stated in the other topic, women tend to go about dating on a validation journey.

For what I've personally seen, and for what some PUAs teach, girls generally don't care about sex and intimacy, they are just hooked on the validation they get from guys. It's a way of feeling importance and above other people in status. 

Girls always say that they dress sexy for themselves, while some dating advice teachers say it's to get laid/relationships. 
They are both wrong.
They do it for the ego boost and the feeling of being more important than you or than other girls.

A lot of PUA advice, which I don't find ethical, is based on the fact that if you make her crave you validation she will give you sex as a form of exchange for your validation. Which actually works, and it's creepy as fuck that it works. Tells a lot about female psychology.

If you remove this validation factor women just don't care about sex nor affection.
But it's not politically correct to say it.

I think you're correct on some level, but if your game is good, they will realize that attention is much shittier than actual attraction. you have that opinion because there are barely any men who know how to attract and just want to get laid, and women feel that, therefore the best next thing for them is validation.

if a man is actually honest and displays his sexual attraction in a genuine non-creepy way and the girl picks on that, she will be so attracted to him too, because she can feel his energy, and that feeling is much better than validation.

if you look at eben pagan, he for sure is NOT a bad guy. but his wife is highly conscious, developed and best of all seems super dope 

On 7/13/2018 at 10:41 AM, Viking said:

2. I dont know when and where is it appropriate to approach girls. I have a few places in my town and a few outside of town where there are a decent amount of people, my area is lowly populated and the average age in my town is 60 i think, so its a bit tough to find places with women my age. though in the places that i would guess there would be women my age when is it appropriate to approach? what if theyre in a group? there are rarely girls going around on their own, what if theyre busy doing something or in a rush to someplace? it seems inappropriate to start a conversation with a girl while shes grocery shopping. there are a few cafes so what i think the best way to approach is to make a few eye contacts with the same woman and then go talk to her.

Best place to go is a shopping mall, the more populated area, the better. Avoid small towns and places where people may know you, at least when you are starting.

In a mall there should be some girls walking around shopping by themselves, but you can also approach groups.

As long you are not rude, it's ok to approach a girl to meet her. Even if they are not interested, 99% of them will be ok to have a guy approaching them in a open and polite manner. Girls love to be loved, and they can say "no thanks" and continue their way.