CreamCat

Is it possible to induce instant enlightenment with psychedelics and CES machine?

9 posts in this topic

TJ Reeves thinks it's possible to induce instant enlightenment by taking 4 different psychedelics(MDMA, LSD, 5-MeO-DMT, salvia) at once and electrically stimulating oneself with CES machine.

It sounds scary and crazy. Is that supposed to blast one's ego so hard and fast that it instantly dies?

Edited by CreamCat

5-MEO-DMT should be enough. You can let the Ego go without it, but your body/ mind doesn't know how. Thats why 5-MEO-DMT its so helpful it takes you by the hand and show you how to do it. So next time you won't need the substance to reproduce it the efffect.

And its not really enlightment what you get with the substance, its just an awakening an experience that will allow you to integrate what is really the reality by destroying the glasses you are wearing (ego/mind). And then after a while enlightment happens naturally.

Edited by ansimuz

@ansimuz How long is `a while`? Is enlightenment not ego-death? If 5-MeO-DMT induces ego death, it seems like enlightenment.

Edited by CreamCat

Awakening takes place in an individual whom get bored of everything good in life and he/she let everything go, even his/hers own lives. 

CAN it? Well maybe, but I wouldn't be getting in line for it. The probability for major mind fuckage is running at about 91% there. 

1 minute ago, Outer said:

@CreamCat Have you ever taken psychedelics?

@Outer No. That's why I asked. Have you taken psychedelics?

5 minutes ago, Outer said:

Why do you follow TJ Reeves?

Go follow Gary Weber instead.

He is pointing to Ramana Maharshi, which the best teachers do, like Jed McKenna. Follow their insights, forget nonsense like this. TJ has a completely ignorant opinion if what you said is true.

@Outer I don't exactly follow TJ Reeves. I'm interested in his character at this point. He seems to have interesting perspectives that other teachers don't have.

Also, as a beginner, it's hard to discern who's ignorant and who's not.

Edited by CreamCat

@Outer   Come on, man. It's a post on a forum; why call it nonsense? The OP put time into watching it, thinking about it and writing his/her thoughts. It was significant to him and he wanted to share. There's a kinder way to go about getting your point across, if you absolutely HAVE to.    :)