chakra_7654321

OM / AUM

9 posts in this topic

Has Leo talked about OM for meditation? If so, can you reply with the link to the video. 

If Leo has not talked about OMs, any idea on why he has not? Is it not important for meditation? When I use Oms, I feel lighter, much more quieter inside. Have you tried saying OM or Aum in your meditation? Reply with your experience.

I could imagine him not talking about it because it's roots are from religion, but I could be missing something. 

Also, my current meditation looks like this: deep inhale, deep exhale, deep inhale, deep exhale, then... deep inhale, deep OMMMM, deep inhale, deep OMMM for a few minutes and then deep inhale, deep exhale, and then at random times I would inhale so slowly and quietly, the only thing I hear is the external (or should I say  the present) and nothing from the internal, and then back to breathing.  The order is very random and is not like A,B,C, A,B,C. Looking to deepen the meditation, besides Kriya yoga, and Shamanic breathing (which I need to be doing considering I've been a big fan of actualized.org since 2015) any suggestions? 

Thanks.  

28 minutes ago, chakra_7654321 said:

I could imagine him not talking about it because it's roots are from religion, but I could be missing something. 

OM does not belong to any religion. It is neither Hindu nor Jaina nor Christian, nor Buddhist, nor Muslim. It is the non-sectarian mantra. All make use of this mantra, though there are slight variations: the Muslims say amin, the Christians say amen. These are only altered forms of 'OM'. It is not connected with any thought. Whoever was observed into the no-thought state, heard it.

All comes down to vibration :) OM is most popular because it purifies the Ego.

When the Ego is pure it can surrender, merge and embody the Higher-Self as a Whole Being (so to speak).

00424e5203d4676cd79a0341fcc6edb4.jpg

B R E A T H E

OM is the Plexus, AUM is the center of the brain. 

They are sounds of the body, AUM is the sound of yawning per example. 

@chakra_7654321 Here's my favorite OM meditation to listen to w/headphones. From what I've heard Om is the vibrational sound of the universe.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

17 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

OM does not belong to any religion. It is neither Hindu nor Jaina nor Christian, nor Buddhist, nor Muslim. It is the non-sectarian mantra. All make use of this mantra, though there are slight variations: the Muslims say amin, the Christians say amen. These are only altered forms of 'OM'. It is not connected with any thought. Whoever was observed into the no-thought state, heard it.

wow

that's so true. i didnt think about the "aameen" when the muslims say. it is so very similar to Om/AUM

epic oneness - you get me good each time <3

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

20 hours ago, pluto said:

All comes down to vibration :) OM is most popular because it purifies the Ego.

When the Ego is pure it can surrender, merge and embody the Higher-Self as a Whole Being (so to speak).

00424e5203d4676cd79a0341fcc6edb4.jpg

Awesome, mantra meditations need to get more attention, there is hardly any report about it.