sarapr

when you're hopeless?

11 posts in this topic

You do ...? 

Edited by sarapr

@sarapr You fully embrace it. Because the situation is indeed hopeless: Nothing will ever finally work out because everything is temporary and you are just going to die. Hope is still the desire for some thing/place/people to give you everlasting peace and satisfaction. But such a thing does not exist in a future. 

Ask yourself this: What if the situation for every human being is absolutely hopeless? How would I live? What would I do?

Edited by Echoes

@saraprTime for an energy release. When everyone is out of the house, or somewhere where no-one can here you just have a rage about how hopeless you are. Make it strong and powerful, and blame everything and everyone possible; such as your family, the society you are in etc. Behind hopelessness there is lots of repressed passion, which you can release by being angry.

Next I would love for you to establish a proper meditation practice with a proper technique because I wish for you to experience yourself as the pure and infinite love and oneness that you already are. Once you experience that love, every single worry, concern and fear will be released; and the experience of bliss will permeate your reality Sara. The best technique is just to focus on the rising and falling of your chest. This is because the buddhist techniques of focusing on yourself as awareness are too nuanced for most people, and not obvious enough, yet focusing on the chest is just as powerful. I've used it for many months and still fall asleep every time because it relaxes me so (which is a good sign). Do this for at least 20 minutes first thing upon waking up. The technique is very important.

Once you've had a rage and start consistent daily meditation; we must realise that every emotional upheaval is temporary and will pass in it's own time. We all have these deep emotional wounds in our hearts that stop us from feeling love, and so when we get closer to love, these wounds start to open and we start to feel what we repressed in the past because it was too painful to feel. Every emotional pain thus, is a confirmation that you are healing and evolving like never before, and means you are ascending. These emotions are like new born babies that have just been born, and are crying in your hands as the mother. Hold this crying baby in your arms until it stops. When you repress it, it's like throwing it on the floor and walking way. To truly hold it all we gotta do is just let it be, knowing it's like a newborn baby; that is all. Trust that this intention will heal it.

Many blessings. Lots of love.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

I learn that feeling hopeless comes from assuming we're helpless.

But we're not helpless because there's always something we can do.

I believe there's never a reason to feel hopeless or sad. We either be grateful for the result, or start asking the right questions, and build from there. 

Cheers! 

I review self-help courses to find out which ones are good and not good: propelyourwealth.com

Start a project.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

when you're hopeless??

When you are truly “hopeless” 

congratulations ?? 

The ending of fear, (the i) seeking psychological security in time.  :)

“Hopeless” is just a feeling, observe the feeling with compassion, stop making stories out of it and move on with your day.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Pure Selfishness. 

3 hours ago, Faceless said:

when you're hopeless??

When you are truly “hopeless” 

congratulations ?? 

The ending of fear, (the i) seeking psychological security in time.  :)

Will you explain more?