Shakazulu

LOVE:

13 posts in this topic

I'm focused on my career at the moment, but I hear man cannot give his whole gift without meditation or the love of a woman. I guess being afraid that I am empty and uninteresting  held me back for a while. I'm not into going out as much as I was before, dedicating days to my life purpose seems much more fufilling. At times I feel strong yet at times I feel weak then feel like having someone would be great, I don't know 

If you are pursuing love because you think it will help you give your gift better, you won't find love. Every romantic relationship will only be a means to that end. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald interesting, but I'm still young and I'm not sure if " faith " will attract woman to me, I believe our universe is magnetic but does one not have to go out & create the circumstance? I've had one girlfriend, as humans we learn by experience yet I don't feel the drive to go out there then again I do 

7 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

@Emerald interesting, but I'm still young and I'm not sure if " faith " will attract woman to me, I believe our universe is magnetic but does one not have to go out & create the circumstance? I've had one girlfriend, as humans we learn by experience yet I don't feel the drive to go out there then again I do 

I think you have my meaning mistaken. What I'm saying is NOT that faith will attract a woman to you. Attracting a partner is totally different ball-game from this conversation.

What I am saying, is that if you see the 'love of a woman' as being the means to an end of something else, instead of as something you genuinely want for what it is, then you won't find love. You'll always be looking for the perfect relationship to be the thing that simply adds to whatever you have going on in your career-oriented ambitions. A relationship will just be an outgrowth of your ambitions, and it won't really be love at all. It'll just be another achievement to add to the list.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

A relationship is the best spiritual practice one can have! 

You don’t have to choose between career or love, you can have both. But don’t search for it just because a book said it. 

2 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

@Emerald thanks man 

You're welcome woman. :D 

2 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

@Emerald are you saying there is something I need to resolve in myself?

In a sense, yes. But not exactly.

Basically, by the way you wrote your post, it seems to me like you might be into a self-optimization focused life, where you define everything through the lens of self-optimization. I was like this when I was in my late teens. 

So, you were mentioning that you feel like you need to seek the love of a woman IN ORDER TO give your gift fully. Meaning, that you feel obligated to find love in order to optimally do another thing... which is the thing you really want to do (aka give your gift). So, finding love is just the means to a relatively unrelated end.  

So, I was saying that if you look for love as the means to another end, then you won't actually be able to find love. You'll just be looking for someone to fill in the missing piece to your master plan. 

Emotionalmastery.org

I think that you don't have to think about it so much, you will meet her some day

@Emerald ahh I see what you mean, i see where it's misinterpreted! It's not that I can't give my gift without love, it is love or meditation can amplify the strength I give it at, got this from sex matters - osho 

@Greys0n you think so man? Thanks @cirkussmile true, I was coming from the perspective of: sex is so repressed now adays many men cannot love, since I have this awareness, why not have it? It's like I feel this slight restrain in myself, I feel like I wouldn't care yet I know I have a warm compassionate side and no cockiness, I'm a cool guy ?

7 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

@Greys0n you think so man? Thanks @cirkussmile true, I was coming from the perspective of: sex is so repressed now adays many men cannot love, since I have this awareness, why not have it? It's like I feel this slight restrain in myself, I feel like I wouldn't care yet I know I have a warm compassionate side and no cockiness, I'm a cool guy ?

If you want sex! Go for it! But you risking falling in love ?