Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dinesh Karki

Learning Language

7 posts in this topic

I am stuck in learning English language. I can Understand when watching YouTube video but When it come to writing and speaking I feel stuck and I can't write and speak. What is best way of learning English. 

Another Question:

Is Masturbating reduce Brain  remember capacity?   

My english does benefit a lot from making summaries on Leo's videos for example. This way I can advance my personal development and writting skills at once. Unfortunately grammar mistakes were not corrected by my software, you listen more careful to each sentence and often rewind the video and so one. 

In case of masturbating I have no clue. :)

What does really really help is improving your BDNF levels by diet, sport and fasting. Also very good is juggling while you make a break between you learn something. It wires your brain together and help you recovering your concentration. 

Those are my secrets.

Edited by Till

Check out the iTalki community. It worked wonders for my Spanish

You might need to learn more english grammar because I see grammatical errors in your sentences.

As you learn grammar, practice writing by writing on forums, blogs, and chatting servers.

Edited by CreamCat

I recommend do total immersion that's what scotthyoung did to learn four languages in one year.

it's basically the idea to do every single thing in that language. If you think about something do it in that language. If you say something do it in that language basically everything in that language. It should be really effective.

https://www.scotthyoung.com/blog/2016/11/29/learn-languages/

i haven't heard anything that masterbation could reduce memory. I highly doubt that the brain works in that way.

Edited by BjarkeT

3 hours ago, Dinesh Karki said:

Another Question:

Is Masturbating reduce Brain  remember capacity?   

That could possibly be a thing but not sure.

For learning a new language one of the keys to speaking fluently is grammer but that's a tricky one cause you could never know where you're getting the grammes wrong if someone else doesn't tell you and that would happen only through actual conversations with others who do care to correct you when you're making a mistake and not everyone cares to correct you so you're gonna need a tutor for that, it can't happen any other way.

But for words, that's a bit easier you just have to learn new words so you could express your thoughts more easily.

That's about everything you need to work on 

Edited by sarapr