pluto

Electromagnetic Vibratory Frequencies

28 posts in this topic

@okulele

1 hour ago, okulele said:

@pluto how do you experience these downloads? Thoughts, images, or just pure insight?

in a form of a youtube video. :D

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@okulele They "mostly" come to me in similar form as the image below, i believe this is the highest form of language and how the universe communicates beyond physicality.

bg (1).jpg

i receive a code and i just know the meaning in that state as the geometry is like reading a book or more, its hard to explain, it just shows up and you can read it and perfect understanding within that moment of what the code, pattern, fractal contains as information/downloads.

Downloads can also come in other forms of sounds, vibration, symbols ect.. This is especially common on DMT, at least for me.

More similar examples. if you spend enough time looking at sacred geometry things will start to unlock within you naturally. Within, you are infinitely intelligent you just need to connect and step back into that awareness.

sacred-geometry-white-04-.jpg

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

5 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

I think it's awesome that you can receive such downloads, thanks for sharing. 

Thank you, you just have to open yourself up to receiving them, once you vibrate at a higher rate, you will understand how natural this is and just another form of language, the more you open yourself up, the more it makes sense and becomes second nature to you.

I must mention it is not just the vision but the color, the sound, the feeling, the vibrational frequency of the code and the whole experience itself has built in meaning that you in a higher rate(so to speak) can decode and understand it naturally and effortlessly.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto I am working for it. Recently i learned about fasting and raw living foods and how their higher vibration makes us more sensitive to higher frequencies. As my third eye opens, i am becoming more receptive higher messages, usually disguised as intuition, thoughts, feelings, synchronicities etc. Unfortunately, my body and my nervous system represent a bottleneck in this process, i can only go as fast as their ability to integrate a higher vibration (which causes a lot of emotional purging). But i am ok with it, everything is happening as it should be. 

@Recursoinominado Indeed, surrender to the natural flow and you will know what you need to know when you need to know it :)

B R E A T H E