Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CuteCornDog

People Keep Asking Me If I'm Okay & I Hate It

6 posts in this topic

This is so annoying and rude.

Since the beginning of May, multiple people have asked me this when they should have left me alone.

Just makes me feel worse.

I once heard this explanation, why people ask. 'If people know you are okay, they don't have to worry about you.' Think about it, if you know someone who is not doing well, you feel obliged to ask how they are. If they are okay, you have a worry less. So people tend to ask this from a self-centered (ego) perspective. To make themselves feel okay (because they have asked). 

They are usually not interested im the answer you gave (unless if it's a negative one).

Also you statement is a good one to apply to 'the Work' by Byron Katie, free worksheet; http://thework.com/sites/thework/downloads/worksheets/JudgeYourNeighbor_Worksheet.pdf

@CuteCornDog  Not communicating is what makes you feel worse, not love from people who care about you enough to ask if you’re ok. Maybe next time, say, No...I don’t feel good, I don’t feel ok, cause fucking ________________.  Talk man. Get it out. Let it go. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@CuteCornDog  Not communicating is what makes you feel worse, not love from people who care about you enough to ask if you’re ok. Maybe next time, say, No...I don’t feel good, I don’t feel ok, cause fucking ________________.  Talk man. Get it out. Let it go. 

I don't think you understand how frustrated I am.

I was inside of McDonald's and everything was fine except this employee wouldn't leave me alone.

It's best to just not bother people.

@CuteCornDog Ya but that was then, you’re thinking & talking about it now. So it’s not really about the McDonald’s person. What you hangin on to? Why so frustrated?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

@CuteCornDog Ya but that was then, you’re thinking & talking about it now. So it’s not really about the McDonald’s person. What you hangin on to? Why so frustrated?

I'm frustrated just because I can't just exist and mind my own business without people bothering me.