Zweistein

Why do I=you=we exist?

305 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

When it comes to my life purpose - I haven't come across anything that does not bleek in comparison to death.
Long time ago I realized that my understanding of LP is simply avoiding death by building myself a tombstone that would outlive me.
Seeing that undertaking as futile (no tombstones are eternal), I came to conclusion that I will live to be the most authentic version of myself and die.
No mark that I can leave upon the world will be as permanent as my own erasure.

? it’s so dark, but the twist is so light i really had to laugh!

how light is stronger than darkness! even if darkness seems to fill everything!

and how it reaches out into darkness.

@Zweistein guess you turned the headlights on before driving into the darkness.

Edited by now is forever

On 17.9.2018 at 9:39 AM, tsuki said:

@Zweistein @now is forever
I don't think it's about equality, but sameness. All children are identical (in a certain sense).
We are our children:

• by being something that is built around an inner child
  • by building something around our children

A child lives in its mother and its mother lives in her child.

yes - and there also lies a problem. because we are the grown ups, there is a difference in responsibility.

19 hours ago, Zweistein said:

@tsuki Sounds like pure wisdom! :x

Sometimes, it feels like children are guiding "me" these days :x

they sometimes are the wiser ones if it’s not the little ego wanting distraction/distruction.

Edited by now is forever
distraction/distruction in sense of the cause is the cause - distractiondistruction or is it more distructiondistraction

mhhh generally speaking: did you ever wonder why there are dog schools but no parenting schools?

instead we only send the children to school.

our dogs may be happier than our children sometimes.

(this is not about an education style, it’s about awareness)

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

did you ever wonder why there are dog schools but no parenting schools?
instead we only send the children to school.

It's interesting when you think of it that way. There are dog schools!
School is an institution that is usually thought of as a place in which you learn knowledge to be 'responsible citizen'.
To me, they are just a place in which you socialize. With your peers and with society as a whole through the means of the authority-figure of a teacher.
Peers convey the context of relationships, and the teacher provides the common context that is shared with the rest of the world that is absent in class.

There are dog schools when we expect dogs to behave certain way (obey commands).
There are no parenting schools, because we do not co-operate when raising children. When we leave school, we are 'properly' socialized and obey authority of TV/news/etc.

I think that dogs are usually happier than our children because they have the luxury of remaining dogs.
We expect children to become a responsible cog in the survival-machine. Not that it is a bad thing necessarily.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki yes well the dog school is not only for the dog... i guess the dog owner learns mutch more about the dog than the dog about the owner...

i realized that when i saw how dogs in some cities are very good trained to walk off the line, and in other cities they throw a fit on the line. it can tell you a lot about the cities inhabitants.

it is for reflection on why just why everyone thinks we just intuitively know what a child needs and then wonder why they turn out disillusioned, selfdestructive or lemmings. how you said it: it is about the child-child relationship between grown ups and children. maybe we have to teach our inner child first before we can share each other’s company.

wouldn’t it be nice to cooperate more, growing little humans. 

i know it‘s a difficult topic because who should do the teaching? maybe a mixture of philosophers, psychologists, pedagogical teachers etc. 

how can it be we need a driving license for a non alive car but don’t even need to prove we know the basics about children?

did we discuss that already? it is a strangeloop for me.

how good we are visiting lifeschool again xD

Edited by now is forever

@Zweistein so will you let your children face nothingness or awakening when they are grown up? so they won’t fall into the trap? 

i think i really would want to let them experience that, but in a guided surrounding...or do we need to protect them from growing up too soon?

i don’t have children yet, but a god daughter i lived with for some years when she was a tiny.

Edited by now is forever
guess it’s the conversation deprivation - it’s actually not getting less but more talking ?

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

it is for reflection on why just why everyone thinks we just intuitively know what a child needs and then wonder why they turn out disillusioned, selfdestructive or lemmings. how you said it: it is about the child-child relationship between grown ups and children. maybe we have to teach our inner child first before we can share each other’s company.

I actually think that facing the inner child/madness is crucial in the process of growing up.
Ending up as as disillusined, selfdestructive or lemming adult is a halted growth in my opinion.
We desensitize ourselves to preserve the inner structure of identity.
We kill the child to be the adult. That's not going to work. It's yin and yang. It has to flow. Build and destroy.
The child is the chaotic soup from which personality arises. To kill the child is to kill the human.

I also think that formalizing parenting in the form of school/license is not the best idea either.
I don't have a child, but I think that parenting is highly customized to the child's needs. How do we account for that in a system that is supposed to encompass the whole of society? It same critique applies for schooling as it is right now. It is just outsourcing parenting to an institution.
The saddest thing is that it cannot be done any other way without relapsing the way in which society works. With the hyper-specialization of adults, we just can't give our children too much attention anymore.

I don't think that growing up can be a mass-production enterprise. It is an inner work.
Either we want to do it, or we don't. Outside stimuli have nothing to do with it.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki & @now is foreverKeep your discussion going, I will have to read the details and comment later ?

Just wanted to leave another dream here. I was in a temple and found a map. It was leading me deep into the basement and then someone came to check if the basement was stable enough.... I seriously have the strangest dreams these days. Anyone wants to help me figure out what they mean?

@Zweisteinok, ok.

Even if we helped you, you would still have to figure out our responses on your own ;).

Edited by tsuki

22 hours ago, Zweistein said:

@tsuki & @now is foreverKeep your discussion going, I will have to read the details and comment later ?

Just wanted to leave another dream here. I was in a temple and found a map. It was leading me deep into the basement and then someone came to check if the basement was stable enough.... I seriously have the strangest dreams these days. Anyone wants to help me figure out what they mean?

mhh i don’t know - but the basement could be the subconciousness or the foundation to your beliefs. so maybe your subconciousness tells you you got the map to check out if your beliefs are constructed right - or it tells you what already happened or it tells you what you think that happened...

guess it depends on what the temple is. is it your body or your spiritual self or is it the world or is it the world represented in you?

Edited by now is forever

for the dark tunnel and the fast car - maybe your subconciousness tells you hey i‘m driving in a fast fancy vehicle into the unknown in full speed - question is: where you afraid? how did it feel? what is the dark tunnel? life? subconciousness? spiritual world? reality? past? future? nothingness?

maybe both dreams show you a signal that you are working in another mind level where you didn’t bring light, maybe yet? subconciousness just talks to you - tells you it’s aware of it, that’s how i would interprete it.

Edited by now is forever

OK, "I" guess "we" continue this communication (which feels like "self"-talk sometimes ?) for a while until illusion and reality collaps...

@now is foreveryes, "you" are right, revealing "my" life purpose would be spoiling too much, maybe in a year when the time feels right...

In the past days, "I" feel like "I" got handed many notes like this:

Screenshot_2018-09-10-06-33-16.png

Edited by Zweistein

@tsuki

Instead of staying silent, "I" prefer to keep questioning ?

Screenshot_2018-09-11-14-35-39.png

Edited by Zweistein

Despite what I said about my life purpose, I'm starting to understand it and perhaps, I have even given it a name.
Or rather - A name popped up first, and then, after some research, I understand what I want to do.
Should I spoil it?

@tsuki i love spoilers... but only if it is not counterproductive for you!

if it is, you could make it an exclusive...

you won’t become an acupuncturist/tattoo artist will you? 

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever I am a Shaman (albeit a modest one).

So, today I purchased Lieber Null & Psychonaut: An Intorduction to Chaos Magic by Peter J. Carroll.
This book is fucking brutal. It's like I'm reading my life explained in words I didn't know existed.
Frankly, some parts of it scare me and that's a compliment if I say so myself.

My favorite sentence thus far is:

The only clear view is from atop the mountain of your dead selves.

I remember that you used the term "chaos magic" once @now is forever .
Did you come across some other books about it?

Edited by tsuki

@tsuki interesting!

yes i bought one that’s called condensed chaos - didn’t read it yet, just had a look. 

mhhhh i think it’s kind of dangerous though to use chaos magic online... might be a trap for some people - i think it‘s important to give proper support - and you need to know a lot about the symbols you use. well didn’t we have a situation like that in may? at least i had... and that was no joke! just talking about it is no joke - the www is a universe of beliefs you can get your brain washed in the wrong way.

sometimes i‘m not sure if i get it all together ever again, like some others here. not that i didn’t find out a lot of interesting stuff about me and a new approach to the world - but... did you ever hear something about the helsinki syndrom, sometimes i don’t know if it’s more like that xD

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever I'm not interested in the practices perse, but exploring the territory in general.
Wishing for things to come to me is a double-edged sword in the hands of a fool such as myself.
After all, one of my favorite sayings is: "be careful what you wish for, it might just come true".

The interesting bit is about liberation and altered states of consciousness. It sounds like enlightenment textbook.
I'm not reading it to become enlightened, but to better understand what happened to me.

And what situation did you mean in May?