kingroboto

You guys know that y'all sound ridiculous with all this spiral gibberish, yea?

7 posts in this topic

Yes Yes, all criticisms are tenable, etc.

Aren't you guys just letting "reality" suck you back in? It's like you are all so absorbed in the language and concepts of it all. You sound like a bunch of robots

Edited by kingroboto

Arent you doing the same :D

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

It's useful to know where you are in the self transcending journey and where  you are going to .. not only you but also the people around you ! 

Perhaps, for me it's information that's just not relevant to me right now

I feel like I'm taking in too much information. I need to take in less theory, be more pragmatic and focus on realistic things in my life, and also focus spiritually and for my own growth on making sure I'm doing the best meditative practice I have. Basically I need to stop listening to what's being said outside and focus on what's going on inside with what I've learned so far. 

It appeals to my autistic brain because it puts people into clean-cut categories.

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

it is a good excuse to judge and criticise while not working on ourselves so beat it....what do you know :D

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus