Dodo

Q & A

23 posts in this topic

Let's have a Q&A on consciousness 

Examples

Q: What is the highest you can get?

A: The highest is reaching the throne of Formlessness consciously.

Q: Who are you?

A: Discover for yourself, only you can know you fully.

If you have an important question to which you know the answers to, please post! Also if you have a question you want others to answer, why not! 

I am very curious. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo have you ever read The Book of Not Knowing? I'm working through it now... 

Q: why the literal hell?

A: unanswerable (lol)

Edited by the_end_of_me

4 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

Q: If can be put into words, please describe how reaching the throne of Formlessness consciously feels/looks like?

A: It doesn't look like anything you can imagine. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

8 minutes ago, the_end_of_me said:

@Dodo have you ever read The Book of Not Knowing? I'm working through it now... 

Q: why the literal hell?

A: unanswerable (lol)

Even hell is heaven when you know yourself as the highest, formless. 

Q. what is a memory? Is it possible for a memory to be unbiased? 

@Dodo sorry, I phrased it wrong, The essential question was "Why"- I should have said- "why the actual fuck?"

Edited by the_end_of_me

21 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Q: What is the highest you can get?

As long as there is “you” (conciousensss as it’s content), there remains “levels”. As long as these levels remain, consciousness remains conditioned, therefore limited, finite, and all still the movement of the conditioned mind. 

As long as consciousness is limited to its content “The sacred” is not. 

Edited by Faceless

Q: What is our current physical reality and body?

A: The physical is one of many realities, the body is one out of many different dimensions of the Self. We have different subtle bodies, astral body, OBE body, energy body, spiritual body, etc. The formless Self is One with the body, they co-exist. But they are not completely the same, as the ultimate Self can exist without a physical body. 

From direct personal experiences. Reality/Existence is truly magnificent, unbelievable. 

@Highest do talk more about this magnificent and unbelievable reality.

Are u referring to the design of the construct? How it all comes together?

I love it when those who have seen it / awKened talk about it.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

2 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Highest do talk more about this magnificent and unbelievable reality.

Are u referring to the design of the construct? How it all comes together?

I love it when those who have seen it / awKened talk about it.

The design and construct of reality is perfect, flawless. I could talk a lot about reality and what I have seen, most would not believe me, to them it is impossible, not real. So experience it for yourself and you will know what I mean when I say reality is magnificent and unbelievable, you have the potential since you are a human being, the One Self of all existing beings.

In the absence of experience there is no registration, recollection, identification.

No-thing identifies. Only things of the conditioned consciousness are identified with, as an experiencer. 

It’s quite mysterious indeed. 

A question to ask oneself, can experience cease to project itself in time as the i??

Can we stay empty-nothing, without the impulse to add more and more to the conditioned consciousness??

Edited by Faceless

@Highest hmmm. Thanks

Oh. I'm sure whatever you have seen sounds impossible. That's one thing which I don't pay much attention to anymore, the word impossible, since I started on this path.

Do share just once aspect if it can be said in words... Just give me the intellectual sweet taste of reality 

Also, what you speak of here, about what you have "seen" 

Do u refer to seeing some version of beautiful manifest form or do u speak of something beyond form or accessible in awakened state only?

Like stuff on DMT is also what people see and is impossible too

But I feel you're talking deeper, kind of what Leo says when he states

"what happened to me is impossible"

The fact that it clearly happened to him in his experience and yet it is realized as an impossibility (from human/ego point of view) just effin blows my mind and draws me ever so deeply into the wanting to know and experience this for myself

Hopefully I'm still sane after that

But jokes on me... I don't exist :P

Love Is The Answer

1 minute ago, SoonHei said:

@Highest hmmm. Thanks

Oh. I'm sure whatever you have seen sounds impossible. That's one thing which I don't pay much attention to anymore, the word impossible, since I started on this path.

Do share just once aspect if it can be said in words... Just give me the intellectual sweet taste of reality 

Also, what you speak of here, about what you have "seen" 

Do u refer to seeing some version of beautiful manifest form or do u speak of something beyond form or accessible in awakened state only?

Like stuff on DMT is also what people see and is impossible too

But I feel you're talking deeper, kind of what Leo says when he states

"what happened to me is impossible"

The fact that it clearly happened to him in his experience and yet it is realized as an impossibility (from human/ego point of view) just effin blows my mind and draws me ever so deeply into the wanting to know and experience this for myself

Hopefully I'm still sane after that

But jokes on me... I don't exist :P

This stuff is accessible only in the awakened state, or on DMT, LSD, etc. I can share one thing with you. You probably know what OBE is, many people have experienced it. Well the last time I experienced it, I was out of my body for about 5 minutes. I saw myself sleep, I went up to the kitchen, went inside my mother's room and saw her sleep. Then somehow I awake from my sleep, and there I was as this regular body form. After this I was certain that death is an illusion, that the pysical body is just one out of many different dimensions of me.

Actually almost nothing is impossible, it is indeed from the point of the limited ego that it seems impossible. The truth is that reality is too great to be limited only to a materialistic existence, only as a body. It is not.

Hmmm 

thank you very much for sharing.

i hope to one day have that experience and "live" to tell the tale :)

@Highest

I really hope so too my friend :) 

Q: The feeling of butterflies in the stomach - that is usually experienced when you encounter someone/something whom/which you Love.

Is that the feeling of enlightenment except boundless, extreme and a billion times more butterflies in the stomach than the regular love/crush feeling?

Love Is The Answer

@Highest are you enlightened/awakened?

also. i am quite new to this stuff... i am gathering info right now so i can guide myself on the path correctly.. but i feel like i keep delaying self-inquiry work which seems to be very important to attain enlightenment/glimpse of it even...

but yeah, i am very curious about all this... as it maybe evident with my long posts and many topics i have asked questions in

what also blows my mind, that all this meditation / self inquiry etc is all said to be "not required" also by many masters... because it is the "pathless-path" so there is no process to enlightment, it just happens when you just fully let go... i guess meditation assits in letting go.. unsure why masters speak that way... maybe they go back n forth between teaching directly and indirectly with the wording they use

Love Is The Answer

@Highest are you enlightened/awakened?

also. i am quite new to this stuff... i am gathering info right now so i can guide myself on the path correctly.. but i feel like i keep delaying self-inquiry work which seems to be very important to attain enlightenment/glimpse of it even...

but yeah, i am very curious about all this... as it maybe evident with my long posts and many topics i have asked questions in

what also blows my mind, that all this meditation / self inquiry etc is all said to be "not required" also by many masters... because it is the "pathless-path" so there is no process to enlightment, it just happens when you just fully let go... i guess meditation assits in letting go.. unsure why masters speak that way... maybe they go back n forth between teaching directly and indirectly with the wording they use

No, I am not enlightened. What I did was only following the words of Mooji, watching my toughts, observe them. Then grace came, light came and I just followed that. Which lead to many unbelievable experiences. You seem to be very open for this, I am sure you will find a way to open the spiritual door one day if you really desire it. Be the observer, self-inquire, introspect. It is required altough it is the pathless path, it simply doesn't come by itself from the blue.

@Highest what meditation method did you use (i am sure many) 

but which did you find the most fruitful... ?

i know it may vary for me though lol - but just curious... my expectation of it working because it did for you will make it work for me :)

Love Is The Answer

4 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Highest what meditation method did you use (i am sure many) 

but which did you find the most fruitful... ?

i know it may vary for me though lol - but just curious... my expectation of it working because it did for you will make it work for me :)

What I did was observing my toughts silently with eyes closed. Focus on the point where there is a pause on toughts, when there is no tought. Ask who is the watcher and observer of tought, really try to find out. Maybe grace will come to you, in that case you just follow the path given to you.