Lucas Lousada

why is so difficult to get enlighten without drugs

31 posts in this topic

and why is so easy to feel enlighten using them...

I usually get a small dose of THC and its so easy and simple to enter a mindful state when I meditate.

even though I have been in that position too many times, when I am clean, its almost impossible to have those sensations...

WHY?

I did it without external drugs. 

@Lucas Lousada well, I'm sure it depends on the drug. For example, THC lowers inhibitions, lowers walls that ego has built, opens the heart and mind, etc. It shows you what a purer state would be like, but can become dangerous when you begin to rely on it for this purer state. 

Then drugs like DMT help you with enlightenment because of the total destruction of self which you experience during the trip.  But again this is only showing you what an ego death looks and feels like, to give you some experience to go off of.  

It is the experience that these drugs give you which speeds up enlightenment, that is if you are careful not to let them hinder your progress by relying on them. 

It also seems that you are confusing feeling mindful during meditation with being enlightened. However I do feel your struggle on being very spiritual with marijuana and trying to accomplish this while sober. It is hard for me too. 

Even with drugs it's difficult. It's just faster and more intense.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

Becsuse it takes sacrefice of your life :)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Again, the physical pain is almost unbearable if one opens up very fast, like I did it in 2-3 weeks at a stage in life in which i felt pure desperation and abandonment.

enlightenment is here, enjoy

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Your belief systems make it difficult, the substances simply help you let go and become aware of the awareness behind the thoughts/mind/ego/illusions ect.. They won't get you enlightened but they will show/teach you that you already are.

You just have to do the work because if you knew all the answers and understood everything you wouldn't be here where you are now to begin with.

You cannot learn/grow from always being in the light, your goal is to transcend the darkness into the light.

B R E A T H E

I read something about "why I stopped pursuing enlightenment" here in an old post.. and I can say I am into it now.

I quit trying to feel enlighten everyday as it was conflicting with my EGO life... I mean..  I did not forget that I am all and all is me.. I remember it all..

I just had a deep conversation with my EGO and I proposed to it "lets have an EGO life then, help me when I die" 

I am keen to improve my ego life, e.g. great carrer, family, love, life.. all sort of things that simply dont exist once you are enlighten... in exchange, the ego will help me to kill itself once there is no body to be inside...

1 minute ago, Lucas Lousada said:

I read something about "why I stopped pursuing enlightenment" here in an old post.. and I can say I am into it now.

I quit trying to feel enlighten everyday as it was conflicting with my EGO life... I mean..  I did not forget that I am all and all is me.. I remember it all..

I just had a deep conversation with my EGO and I proposed to it "lets have an EGO life then, help me when I die" 

I am keen to improve my ego life, e.g. great carrer, family, love, life.. all sort of things that simply dont exist once you are enlighten... in exchange, the ego will help me to kill itself once there is no body to be inside...

you made a pact with the devil! 

No surprise here. After all, you are the devil. 

but yeah, sounds like you (as your ego) had a nice conversation with yourself (also your ego) and decided that you weren't going to kill yourself. 

No reason to be ashamed of this and it makes sense. The whole thing is pretty hilarious though.

Dunno who's actually claimed to become enlightened using drugs exactly? Seems to be glimpses more than anything, not actually obtaining the the state?

@Lucas Lousada “Drugs” take away our ability to over think, revealing we are already in nirvana. So sit still for long periods. See what’s going on in there. See what thoughts and perspectives you’ve been unknowingly carrying. Become aware of what you’re carrying from one day to the next, mental baggage & outlook / perspective wise. Notice everyday, right when you wake up, you have a clean slate, and if you let em, yesterday’s limitations of possibilities will resume. But they don’t have to. Anger’s a friend to sit with. He’ll give you everything you want, but you have to listen intently to understand him. He brings you the real gifts, the one’s you really want. Anger says ”here’s your blockage, it’s right here! Covering the solution - just look, see through it!”

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Paulus Amadeus said:

you made a pact with the devil! 

No surprise here. After all, you are the devil. 

as the Devil, I know that I am god too.. I am the conflict of non-duality on itself, creating duality and everything else.

12 hours ago, Lucas Lousada said:

as the Devil, I know that I am god too.. I am the conflict of non-duality on itself, creating duality and everything else.

Being a person/ego is not a conflict! It’s amazing :)

13 hours ago, cirkussmile said:

Being a person/ego is not a conflict! It’s amazing :)

its an amazing conflict, indeed

Because you are going against the tide of a looong history of evolution and social conditioning. Your brain has evolved to accommodate a sense of self that is constantly reinforced socially.

LSD and Mushrooms can raise your awareness much more than it is by default when you're sober.  It's good to have that happen to you.  It's an increased mindfulness and a spiritual cleansing at the same time.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Drugs are only good to make you see beyond the mind, to take the mind less seriously, if you're locked on the state of mind then it may be good for you.

They probably won't enlighten you though, if a person keeps resorting to drugs for spiritual practice, they just created a recreational bad habit and labelled it as "good practice".

Like i said many times before the best guru's never recommend drugs and I dont think its because they have a "war on drug" agenda, its just that wanting spiritual mystical experiences is the opposite of being. Its more doing, and more movement.

For example I didnt do much shamanic breathing, i notice i have enough experience in meditation that i can silence the mind moderately easily through regular meditation than to force a mental shutdown through breathing excercises which gives me negative side effects, like nausea and headace.

Edited by blazed