OhCaleo

Does a 5’3 guy have a chance at getting a gf?

13 posts in this topic

Is there anything I can do to increase my chances with the opposite sex despite my small stature? Does it even matter?

I know a manlet who is 5.3 and his girlfriend is a hot tall mulatto dominican girl that works as a model. The guy is not a big deal, isnt rich, but always has a smile in his face.

Even the smallest Ape can be an alpha male. The same goes for humans. You don't need to be an example of physical exellence, you just have to make up for it in other areas.

It's all about how much you care about the others, how many problems/conflicts you can solve and how you can relieve others in their pain, wheter emotional or physical. You also need to know how to maintain good friendships.

It's only a little bit harder when you are short, but in the end it doesn't even matter. If you don't have a girlfriend and you would like to have one, then chances are the issue is with something else, not your physical apparence.

It's completely possible. You will definitely have to put in more work than a jacked handsome 6 foot guy to get the same results, but you CAN do it.

Don't view it as a disadvantage, that will kill your chances. View it as a playful challenge. Approach girls with this "lol I'm short but you're going to fall for me ;)" mentality and see where it gets you :)

It's Love.

One of the best PUA friends I know is about that height. He is crazy good at attracting girls.

He's like a sex mongoose.

What girls care about most is your charisma and confidence. Not your appearance.

You are projecting your caring about appearance onto girls. Girls don't think like you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Well let's be honest though, appearance helps - it's just not as important most people think.

I got one of my shorter friends laid once while on a double date. I arranged to get drinks and go out with these 2 girls I met during one of my travels. One of them was really into me and she had a shorter cute friend. So I decided to get my shorter friend to be our companion and they hit it off. Double dates are magic. 

According to research, girls' priorities are

1. Power // Wealth and social status required to push genes down many generations. Pushing genes down generations requires power.

2. Personality // Intelligence, Humor, and other personality traits related to being good partners and fathers. Psychopaths fail personality test.

3. Good genes // Appaearance

Edited by CreamCat

On 7/9/2018 at 0:29 PM, OhCaleo said:

Is there anything I can do to increase my chances with the opposite sex despite my small stature? Does it even matter?

It really doesn't matter.

yes you have a chance mate

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@OhCaleo  Depends. Do you want tall girls?

I honestly never understood this thing about hight. There are pros and cons with both.

And how difficult is it really to find a girl in matching hight? There are litterly hundreds of millions of them, how many do you really need????

What kind of person ensist of NOT going after the matching ones and instead goes for the NON-matching ones?

It is my belief that each person creates their own hell and stand in there with the locked door, whyning, with key in hand.

Since I fail to see why this is a problem......please anybody enlighten me.