MM1988

Jordan Peterson on Incels and Female Hypergamy

131 posts in this topic

In essence i would say, men like women they find beautiful and women choose men they like in their behaviour.

As men, we are extremely privileged. We can improve every day to become better in what we are. Our sexual value rises, while that of women will diminish with time.

So what JP is saying might be his experience, but it is bullshit.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@aurumPUA is like Islam. Good in theory but often ugly in practice.

New video, case in point lol xD

Edited by Joel3102

2 hours ago, MM1988 said:

To clear up the discussion from all these subjective opinions here are some handy infographics from a scientific perspective.

wMpQ7IE.png

lYKQ4pH.png

3PsuXBL.png

fFjm3uf.png

d76AHmq.png

vdNPB78.png

qhZiIN6.png

qXnhrAZ.png

vdXB5YV.png

7V6f7Du.png

xmTMZnV.png

og9eKnH.png

YG95SyD.png

vyqJ7bN.png

Holy s***. This post gave me cancer.

First of all: Keep in mind, that "scientist" aren't usually that good with women. The reason for that is simple. They are trying to find logic in what can't be observed by logic. Women in general judge men emotionally not by logic. Onlinedating and judging a mans attractiveness solely by pictures, aren't accurate.

For me personally onlinedating is non-existence. I can try as much as i want, but it is pretty unlikely that i'm ever going to be successful with that. But in the offline in the real world, it feels like, i can choose whoever i want.

Second: The mindset this post is coming from, is basically the only reason, why they can't have women.

@Viking if you don’t have a problem with manipulation - well flirting is also manipulative. trying to just hang out with girls can make a difference for the self esteem part. instead of just going out for reason of pic up - makes you more and more easy about just having girls around. are there no group activities for other reasons? a lot of guys talk about yoga here - but there are many more options to meet with both genders and have some quality time together. the thing is group activities, sports urban gardening or coworking for fun, take the focus off the dating and more on the, we are in this together focus. 

it’s just another balance - going from solitude to group back and forth, makes you more relaxed. activities are good for that.

Edited by now is forever

You guys with this Red Pill stuff... sigh... it's just garbage. It does not even warrant rebuttal.

Reason, logic, and "scientific facts" are just being weaponized here to serve the ego's agenda. It's really just that simple.

BTW, all politics is identity politics! That's the whole point of politics: to promote the survival of your identity. There is no truth or love or fairness in politics. It's self-survival 101.

In the future I may start shutting down threads about JP's politics and all this incel talk. It is a distraction from actual self-actualization work.

If you want to improve with women, go socialize with women. It's just that simple. Filling your mind with Red Pill theory or JP lectures will not get you laid. It will just make you bitter.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys with this Red Pill stuff... sigh... it's just garbage. It does not even warrant rebuttal.

Reason, logic, and "scientific facts" are just being weaponized here to serve the ego's agenda. It's really just that simple.

BTW, all politics is identity politics! That's the whole point of politics: to promote the survival of your identity. There is no truth or love or fairness in politics. It's self-survival 101.

In the future I may start shutting down threads about JP's politics and all this incel talk. It is a distraction from actual self-actualization work.

If you want to improve with women, go socialize with women. It's just that simple. Filling your mind with Red Pill theory or JP lectures will not get you laid.

People who have zero experience in the field talking with women tend to mentally masturbate theories and red pills that they got from another men on the internet who also have zero game and never approached a single woman ! 

I want to mention somethig as a man who go out every week for 3 years now interacting with women and I consider my self an average looking guy .. looks matter but they are not necessary and women will choose a man who has a great game and personality over a man who is better looking but has no game .. but If they both have no game .. sure she will be attracted to the better looking guy and that's what is happening in our societies now .. women tend to be attracted to men who have better looks simply because most of men have no game .. but be sure that if you have great game and experience interacting with women .. women will choose you over the better looking guys .. Stop mentally musterbation red pills please !

43 minutes ago, Capital said:

I want to mention somethig as a man who go out every week for 3 years now interacting with women and I consider my self an average looking guy .. looks matter but they are not necessary and women will choose a man who has a great game and personality over a man who is better looking but has no game .. but If they both have no game .. sure she will be attracted to the better looking guy and that's what is happening in our societies now .. women tend to be attracted to men who have better looks simply because most of men have no game .. but be sure that if you have great game and experience interacting with women .. women will choose you over the better looking guys .. Stop mentally musterbation red pills please !

That's what i thought as well.

But i would like to hear your opinion on this sentence from Leo: "What would really solve this problem is if schools did a better job of teaching boys and girls how to interact with each other."

Would that be a solution? I mean... when everyone has game, then everyone would go for the good looking ones and the whole problem remains the same, no?!

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Leo again blows our minds. My mind is blown. Thanks leo.

Just even using the word "incel" is absurd.

Locking down these politically charged threads as they are just a juicy red herring.

Back to the self-inquiry salt mines!