Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Freakrik

Why The devil episode doesn't make sense

27 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Freakrik said:

So i will be ok? should i worry?

If the question (in regard to anything) is...should I worry, the answer is always NO. Worrying is irrational, unproductive, and a falsity. Could be easier said than done given where you’re at today (I don’t know) but it is a logical & rational mindset. Worry just simple will not help. Be smart, cautious as needed, but worrying is self inflicted suffering. 

As far as potentially going to hell when you die, yes, you will be ok. There’s no such thing as hell. Try to get to a place where you realize you just believed some ignorant people who judge others and instead of realizing the error in judging, they backed it up with “It’s not me judging you, it’s God’s judgement”. God is not on par with humans, and therefore judging anything. God is Love, and Love is God. No judgment, no hell, nothing to worry about. 

Do you see how your consciousness / self development work is cut out for you?  Like, the good news is there’s no hell and nothing to justify worrying. The bad news is, you have negative habits of repeating negative thoughts about Hell & likely other unwanted aspects of your past & potential future. You can get yourself to a place where you have let go of your past (Freedom). You can get yourself to a place where you have a positive perspective on your potential future (Enthusiasm). “The work” you have to do, if you want, is actually good news, because you’re going to love the positive changes in your inner world, and your outer world. 

Focus is king. Whatever you focus on, more comes into your life. So drop the focusing on hell 100%, and it will never be an issue for you. Pick something you want in your life, and start spending a little time focusing on it. Magic ensues man, I swear. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Freakrik You are misunderstanding infinity, like a blind person trying to understand someone who is describing colors. Let infinity go for now. It’s way ahead of where you’re at. Stop using infinity to justify continuing to put your own focus on hell. You are keeping your worry going and it is completely unnecessary. And really, no offense, but consider not getting on the forum until you’ve done at least 30 minutes of meditation each day. The idea here is to free yourself, not enslave yourself by talking about things like hell. You’ve got a life to live man. Get going. 

19 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Freakrik You are misunderstanding infinity, like a blind person trying to understand someone who is describing colors. Let infinity go for now. It’s way ahead of where you’re at. Stop using infinity to justify continuing to put your own focus on hell. You are keeping your worry going and it is completely unnecessary. And really, no offense, but consider not getting on the forum until you’ve done at least 30 minutes of meditation each day. The idea here is to free yourself, not enslave yourself by talking about things like hell. You’ve got a life to live man. Get going. 

Ok. I do actually meditate 20 minutes a day,  After leo talked about hell it's something that has yet to release from my mind. I know we should only trust our direct experience but do you think ppl like Hitler, Lenin etc went to hell after death? Or did there ego die because there was no hell to go to?

Edited by Freakrik

@Freakrik No dude. There’s no hell to go to.    You have a perspective of duality (good people and bad people) but that’s your belief to let go of.  Kick that 20 up to 30.  and twice a day. You got to stop talking about hell. Its made up. Let it go bro. 

16 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Freakrik No dude. There’s no hell to go to.    You have a perspective of duality (good people and bad people) but that’s your belief to let go of.  Kick that 20 up to 30.  and twice a day. You got to stop talking about hell. Its made up. Let it go bro. 

Ok. It's just that it has been on my mind for a long time. 

On 7/9/2018 at 7:29 AM, Freakrik said:

In the devil episode Leo said that there is like only 1% consciousness diffrence bettwen you and     terrorist/nazi/rapist.

Don't think that a terrorist/nazi/rapist is absolutely evil. There are moments in which he can behave like a saint. A terrorist can love his country, his fellows in his organization, his family and society.

Don't think that we are saints, we also think about doing crimes, but we control ourselves most of the times. We think about taking revenge, teaching a lesson to somebody we think as a bad person.

A saint don't hate terrorist/nazi/rapist, a saint loves everyone, he knows that difference between us and terrorist/nazi/rapist is not much. 

If we don't have courage, determination and potential to do crimes literally, it doesn't mean that we are highly conscious beings.

On 7/9/2018 at 7:29 AM, Freakrik said:

terrorists/nazis/rapists safe from hell

A terrorists/nazis/rapists can transform before their death. Many among us may not have enough energy for any transformation, we continuously drain our energy in doing unnecessary things, thinking unnecessarily. 

Jesus said,"“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword." ◄ Matthew 10:34 ►

Don't think that if you are peaceful, you are a sage. An almost dead person is peaceful, but that is not worth anything; then even war is better because in war you are alive and vital. 

A totally different dimension of peace exists when you are vital, alive, but centered in your being, you are awakened. When you know that you are not going to hell, and even if you are thrown in hell, even if you are crucified, it will not disturb your peace and blissfulness.