Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Freakrik

Why The devil episode doesn't make sense

27 posts in this topic

In the devil episode leo talks about how there is no fundemental diffrence bettwen you and a terrorist/nazi/rapist etc. But one have to ask. If there is no fundemental diffrence than who are the ones who are going to hell realens after death? Are most ppl doomed? Or are terrorists/nazis/rapists safe from hell. When i asked about hell before ppl have said that some may go to hell after death (acualized.org forum users) because if low consciousness. In the devil episode Leo said that there is like only 1% consciousness diffrence bettwen you and     terrorist/nazi/rapist. It's a mystery to me and i would like someone to explain

Edited by Freakrik

52 minutes ago, Freakrik said:

there is like only 1% consciousness diffrence bettwen you and     terrorist/nazi/rapist.

Difference is very less , we only think about doing crimes, those who are criminals have potential to do it.

One man kills somebody, he is a murderer. And the same man in wartime kills thousands, he becomes a great hero. Alexander the great, Winston Churchill, Harry S.Truman are our heroes. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Freakrik Do you want there to be a hell? 

Ofcourse not. But i some say that some go there because of low consciousness. But Leo said that there is no fundemental diffrence bettwen you and a nazi. I am just trying to figure out this hell thing. Who is sent there etc. 

you know you will have truly understood something when it feels good

true understanding, the mind and the heart and the soul resonate, true understanding is refreshing, lets one see further then ever before

keep mind and heart open,

it will feel good, the ringtone of truth

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Freakrik You’re not trying to figure anything out, you’re perpetuating your beliefs, and looking for justification. Why? 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P0FOMSA2ZrU

Ok you are right. But after watching The paranormal video this hell thing never left me. And i am trying to figure out Why some egos go there after death. If They do. Why. The answer i got was because of Low consciousness. But the devil episode makes that statement confusing. 

@Freakrik I think you’re misunderstanding.  There’s no hell, realms, etc. Nobody’s alive then dead. Just Infinite consciousness. Love is love man, and you are too. 

Perhaps at a point in your life, you believed some folks who talked about God condemning some people and not others, and maybe now you can start to see they didn’t know, just, sometimes it makes people feel better cause they lost someone, or hurt someone, or were hurt.  Forgiveness is made difficult when we believe we’re all seperate. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

hell is not a place you go after death. ITS A METAPHOR for the awful life you can have if you do certain things. for example you "will be in hell" if you kill people because you will FEEL BAD. you will not go anywhere after death because you are not who you think you are.

people often misunderstand that concept because of the dogma of religion.

36 minutes ago, Viking said:

hell is not a place you go after death. ITS A METAPHOR for the awful life you can have if you do certain things. for example you "will be in hell" if you kill people because you will FEEL BAD. you will not go anywhere after death because you are not who you think you are.

people often misunderstand that concept because of the dogma of religion.

1:07:24 What do think of this?

@Viking

49 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Freakrik I think you’re misunderstanding.  There’s no hell, realms, etc. Nobody’s alive then dead. Just Infinite consciousness. Love is love man, and you are too. 

Perhaps at a point in your life, you believed some folks who talked about God condemning some people and not others, and maybe now you can start to see they didn’t know, just, sometimes it makes people feel better cause they lost someone, or hurt someone, or were hurt.  Forgiveness is made difficult when we believe we’re all seperate. 

I have never really belived in god Tbh. And i have been antheist for years now. It's only now after watching Leo that i have started to think about these Things. And ofcourse i want some answers. When it comes to hell few ppl here Don't really talk about it. Witch make me wonder even more because of it. I thought the best way to know is to ask the ppl here who has experienced enlightment etc to Maybe answer my question. To Why ppl go there. When we are talking about that there is no hell, no free Will etc makes everything just more confusing. I hope you understand were i am coming from @Nahm

30 minutes ago, Freakrik said:

1:07:24 What do think of this?

@Viking

he clearly said "how do you get there?- I dont know" and you assume a bunch of stuff like you would have to die in order to get there. leo's point was to be more openminded, not to start believing stupid shit. the answer is YOU DONT KNOW, and probably will never know so theres no point in wasting time regarding those subject, go meditate or something instead.

how do these people know the place they visited was hell? it is their own interpretation, there was no label "hell". whats more probable is that those people experiences psychotic episodes, which seem as real as this reality, and they say after they got off it "ive been in hell, everything religious fundamentalism says is true, go worship god".

I could never understand religious people. Why do you believe a tale from some old book without any evidence? There is really not much more credibility to it than to any arbitrary story.

You can make up an infinite number of things to be afraid of. But why? We can't know what happens after death until we actually die.

@Freakrik I hear where you’re comin from man. I was atheist for years. Seems like if there’s God and Love that there must be hell, but that’s the duality, the cosmic joke. Everythings really ok though. ❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Freakrik I hear where you’re comin from man. I was atheist for years. Seems like if there’s God and Love that there must be hell, but that’s the duality, the cosmic joke. Everythings really ok though. ❤️

So i will be ok? should i worry?

2 hours ago, Viking said:

he clearly said "how do you get there?- I dont know" and you assume a bunch of stuff like you would have to die in order to get there. leo's point was to be more openminded, not to start believing stupid shit. the answer is YOU DONT KNOW, and probably will never know so theres no point in wasting time regarding those subject, go meditate or something instead.

how do these people know the place they visited was hell? it is their own interpretation, there was no label "hell". whats more probable is that those people experiences psychotic episodes, which seem as real as this reality, and they say after they got off it "ive been in hell, everything religious fundamentalism says is true, go worship god".

That is why i am making threads about hell. Because i want to know why some egos go there

9 minutes ago, Freakrik said:

That is why i am making threads about hell. Because i want to know why some egos go there

why do you assume that there is a place called "hell" and that egos go there? and how could you possibly get an answer to that?

44 minutes ago, Viking said:

why do you assume that there is a place called "hell" and that egos go there? and how could you possibly get an answer to that?

absolute infinity must include everything. including hell. I am asking ppl here if they know about hell