Freakrik

Thoughts on RSDjulien style of game?

19 posts in this topic

What are your thoughts on RSDjulien game and drama game in general? Good, Bad, Good if you do it right etc?

He's a guy making a living trying to get you laid. What else is there to say?

Memento Mori

1 hour ago, Truth said:

He's a guy making a living trying to get you laid. What else is there to say?

I mean Things like using the opener "dog". Telling fupt stories to create drama etc. Is it wrong, right etc?

6 hours ago, Freakrik said:

I mean Things like using the opener "dog". Telling fupt stories to create drama etc. Is it wrong, right etc?

So you're asking if it's morally right or wrong if you use his techniques?

It's not right or wrong. Do whatever you think you need to get laid, BUT make sure that you care about the woman at the same time, women should always feel better having meet you. Not worse. 

Memento Mori

So as Long a i am making her feel

better i can use after i can use drama and other julien techniques?

The end results is what matters if she had a good time over all, who cares? It all demands how you do it. 

I don't recommend it. From what I've read about the guy, he advocates approaching women by immediately choking them and shoving their faces in his crotch. That would be so traumatic to experience. So, don't do that. She won't appreciate it, even if she doesn't have strong enough boundaries and goes along with it because she feels she has no other recourse. Basically, there is no way to make a woman have a good time when she's been assaulted. It might work on some women because it plays off of earlier traumas. But she will hate herself even more and hate you too after the experience. 

But specifically which technique from him are you considering? I hope it's not the two that I mentioned. I would imagine that refraining form using those would be common sense. But you never know. I can maybe give you a bit more accurate advice, if you tell me which ones you're thinking of using.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

I don't recommend it. From what I've read about the guy, he advocates approaching women by immediately choking them and shoving their faces in his crotch.

He was called out for this a long time ago. As unethical as he may seem he knows what works. The problem with him is that he neglects the caring side and the compassionate side for other woman because he knows that will just get in the way of one building their confidence, which is REALLY what they need. It's really hard to go to a job and kill chickens when you're also protesting for PETA and he recognizes that, so he gets demonized by all the other stages (as it should be). But I agree that he should incorporate a polyamory mentality in his teachings. 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

5 hours ago, Emerald said:

I don't recommend it. From what I've read about the guy, he advocates approaching women by immediately choking them and shoving their faces in his crotch. That would be so traumatic to experience. So, don't do that. She won't appreciate it, even if she doesn't have strong enough boundaries and goes along with it because she feels she has no other recourse. Basically, there is no way to make a woman have a good time when she's been assaulted. It might work on some women because it plays off of earlier traumas. But she will hate herself even more and hate you too after the experience. 

But specifically which technique from him are you considering? I hope it's not the two that I mentioned. I would imagine that refraining form using those would be common sense. But you never know. I can maybe give you a bit more accurate advice, if you tell me which ones you're thinking of using.

Not really haha. He does not go around and do that. Face in his crotch was a more of a Twitter joke. And when he do the choke opener he calibrate beforehand so that She won't freak out and It's done playfully. Not a real chocke. He uses drama to create bad emotions and later turn them into Good emotions. He does not go around and to do random chokes. That is not only really bad game but just stupid and would get you thrown in jail after a while.

In PIMP he has a drama video. And he said that drama cannot come from a place of wanting to hurt. Istead drama is used to create strong emotions. 

Edited by Freakrik

4 hours ago, Truth said:

He was called out for this a long time ago. As unethical as he may seem he knows what works. The problem with him is that he neglects the caring side and the compassionate side for other woman because he knows that will just get in the way of one building their confidence, which is REALLY what they need. It's really hard to go to a job and kill chickens when you're also protesting for PETA and he recognizes that, so he gets demonized by all the other stages (as it should be). But I agree that he should incorporate a polyamory mentality in his teachings. 

That's the problem with some of these teachers. They know what works... but they don't know why it works. They know how to drive a car, and then grow to think of themselves as mechanics. Then when an actual mechanic checks them on it, they argue that they know better because they know how to drive a car. 

They may assume it works because women like being assaulted or objectified. But it really works because some women already have low self-esteem and weak boundaries because of past traumas. So, they cave easily, even if they don't really want to. So, he's essentially teaching people to play off of those old wounds for their own personal gratification. And this isn't actually something that will actually increase confidence, at all. It'll just teach guys that it's okay to go over women's boundaries because they respond to it. Because 'if they respond to it, it must mean they like it.'

And there are just better ways to increase confidence that aren't exploitative of weaknesses and vulnerabilities. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

8 minutes ago, Emerald said:

That's the problem with some of these teachers. They know what works... but they don't know why it works. They know how to drive a car, and then grow to think of themselves as mechanics. Then when an actual mechanic checks them on it, they argue that they know better because they know how to drive a car. 

They may assume it works because women like being assaulted or objectified. But it really works because some women already have low self-esteem and weak boundaries because of past traumas. So, they cave easily, even if they don't really want to. So, he's essentially teaching people to play off of those old wounds for their own personal gratification. And this isn't actually something that will actually increase confidence, at all. It'll just teach guys that it's okay to go over women's boundaries because they respond to it. Because 'if they respond to it, it must mean they like it.'

And there are just better ways to increase confidence that aren't exploitative of weaknesses and vulnerabilities. 

I acually disagree. When it comes to this knowing WHY it works is key to make it work. In fact he could not make his game work if he did not know why. only target women already have low self-esteem and weak boundaries is bad game. And using drama is not a way to increase confidence. It's a tool to create strong emotions. But ofcourse if you are using drama because you hate women it's very bad. 

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

"So, he's essentially teaching people to play off of those old wounds for their own personal gratification." See, that's what I'm pointing out when I say he neglects teaching the caring side and compassionate side for the woman. 

"there are just better ways to increase confidence that aren't exploitative of weaknesses and vulnerabilities. " Again, that's exactly what I'm pointing out when I say being non exploitative will just get in the way of them not getting what they want, whether that be the woman or confidence. 

But that's your typical ruthless stage Orange thinking right there. Not realizing that all these exploitation's of woman will actually not make them happy. and this is what Julien realized after that interview. 

In this video he sums up that he still wasn't happy even after all his success. He mentions that interview in 2014 and is now finally turning inward, teaching others about turning inward and is now moving into stage Green. So, I'd say definitely focus on his newer stuff @Freakrik

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

27 minutes ago, Truth said:

"So, he's essentially teaching people to play off of those old wounds for their own personal gratification." See, that's what I'm pointing out when I say he neglects teaching the caring side and compassionate side for the woman. 

"there are just better ways to increase confidence that aren't exploitative of weaknesses and vulnerabilities. " Again, that's exactly what I'm pointing out when I say being non exploitative will just get in the way of them not getting what they want, whether that be the woman or confidence. 

But that's your typical ruthless stage Orange thinking right there. Not realizing that all these exploitation's of woman will actually not make them happy. and this is what Julien realized after that interview. 

In this video he sums up that he still wasn't happy even after all his success. He mentions that interview in 2014 and is now finally turning inward, teaching others about turning inward and is now moving into stage Green. So, I'd say definitely focus on his newer stuff @Freakrik

Now i am not talking about happiness or personal development. TM is not a pickup product. It's a personal development product. I know many here follow RSD so i wanted to know the opinions about juliens style and drama game in general. Even if julien doesn't game anymore.

Edited by Freakrik

6 minutes ago, Freakrik said:

Now i am not talking about happiness or personal development. TM is not a pickup product. It's a personal development product. I know many here follow RSD so i wanted to know the opinions about juliens style and drama game in general. Even if julien doesn't game anymore 

Lol the guy literally tells you that you're not gonna be satisfied with his style and drama game and you still want to know if it's good or bad? Is it effective? Well that's for you to try for yourself. Just be mindful of the woman and give a shit. 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

13 minutes ago, Truth said:

Lol the guy literally tells you that you're not gonna be satisfied with his style and drama game and you still want to know if it's good or bad? Is it effective? Well that's for you to try for yourself. 

Game does not equal happiness. We are talking about here if you are using it from the place of want to create strong emotions and NOT hurt women. Is it still wrong? That is what i am asking. I am not gonna create drama because i want to hurt someone. I don't think game will make me happy at the core ofcourse. Just like almost everyting else

Edited by Freakrik

6 minutes ago, Freakrik said:

Game does not equal happiness. We are talking about here if you are using it from the place of want to create strong emotions and NOT hurt women. Is it still wrong. I don't think game will make me happy at the core ofcourse. Just like almost everyting else

If you're seriously considering going that extreme with pickup, find a new hobby.

This is what happens when you think success=happiness. In this video he's just deepening his fetish. He starts with just liking tits and ass and eventually leads himself getting into hardcore leather and latex bondage with strap ons and convinces everyone else that this is what it's REALLY about.

@Freakrik I think you should re-check your priorities in life and I'm saying this out of honest compassion for you. 

Memento Mori

1 minute ago, Truth said:

If you're seriously considering going that extreme with pickup, find a new hobby.

This is what happens when you think success=happiness. In this video he's just deepening his fetish. He starts with just liking tits and ass and eventually leads himself getting into hardcore leather and latex bondage with strap ons and convinces everyone else that this is what it's REALLY about.

@Freakrik I think you should re-check your priorities in life and I'm saying this out of honest compassion for you. 

@TruthI am not saying i am going to do it. It's just that many here follow RSD and i wanted to know what your opinions are with drama game in general.

10 minutes ago, brovakhiin said:

You're both barking up the wrong tree here. Julien fundamentally tought self-amusement game, and repeatedly emphasized being completely carefree and expressive and doing/saying what is funny to you. To Julien, that was being very controversial, flashy and having a dark sense of humour, because this is what excited him and made him laugh. He never said repeat what I do, he said be so carefree and so expressive that you continously crack yourself up and have so much fun the girls get sucked in.

Edit: and, the old Julien account has so many different videos on it it's easy to pick one out and find flaws or contradictions in it (you can't just be repeating the same seminar hundreds of times afterall), but the overall essense of his teaching was the same: find out what's funny to you, and express it

You really don't gotta defend Julien. You can have good intentions and it can still leave collateral damage as what lead to that interview. my fundamental teaching here is that yeah, express yourself. But watch for your potential collateral damage. 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

12 hours ago, Truth said:

You really don't gotta defend Julien. You can have good intentions and it can still leave collateral damage as what lead to that interview. my fundamental teaching here is that yeah, express yourself. But watch for your potential collateral damage. 

Yeay that is why i started talking about this here. To talk about is it right or wrong 

EDIT: I am still relative Young (17) and just starting in pua world. And that is when i discoverd Julien. And i wanted to know your thoughts of drama game. I want to try some of it but i do not want to use it as a default game ofcourse

EDIT2: I am in my revolt phase. So julien game is kinda intriguing. But i do not want to cause collateral damage

Edited by Freakrik