Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Yellow Examples Mega-Thread

1,196 posts in this topic

@Rilles Audiobook is very good would recommend. The intro to systems thinking audiobook is not so good. Did not read the physical book yet. 

2 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Rilles my reading list has lot of pending.

Mine too.

2 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@Rilles Audiobook is very good would recommend. The intro to systems thinking audiobook is not so good. Did not read the physical book yet. 

99% of my reading is audiobooks.

—————————————————————

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles They sort of adress these issues in the audiobook mentoning for instance how poverty programms to get the homless of the street do not seem to work, as well as other programms and how counter-intuitive approaches can work, for instance smth. simple such as less is more. They also talk about the second law of thermodynamics and entropy and some equation that is similar to the definition of how stream entry is achieved as well as how important virtue is and sort of the issues with green from my perspective and laissez-faire leadership it's very fun to listen to it.

Nice post with the wicked problems gives me another synchronistic event today lol. 

The dao of systems thinking is freaking awesome def. recommend listening to it. Explains a lot of politics also lol. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

4 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@Rilles They sort of adress these issues in the audiobook mentoning for instance how poverty programms to get the homless of the street do not seem to work, as well as other programms and how counter-intuitive approaches can work, for instance smth. simple such as less is more. They also talk about the second law of thermodynamics and entropy and some equation that is similar to the definition of how stream entry is achieved as well as how important virtue is and sort of the issues with green from my perspective and laissez-faire leadership it's very fun to listen to it.

Nice post with the wicked problems gives me another synchronistic event today lol. 

The dao of systems thinking is freaking awesome def. recommend listening to it. Explains a lot of politics also lol. 

That sounds excellent! I will definitely look into that book! :) 

@itachi uchiha It's understandable definitely worth contemplating for a year reading it I presume will make this process faster. In addition with meditation I presume it produces the most merit. A single book won't help also some of this stuff is nothing new. It's very good when you dabbled a bit into eastern mystecism, David Deida, Yin and Yang, as well as spiral dynamics. 

I listend to it so far 2 - 4 times it makes more sense now, it's a game changer in a sense, integration of the principles taught in the book is smth. entirely else, so I am still sort of in that process also, my headphones are gone :( , so can't currently listen to it till I have new ones. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

This video is Great!

This is the kind of thinking that goes inside the mind of a vMEME Yellow person prior to their action taking. 

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

5 hours ago, Raze said:

TITLE: Why Noam Chomsky Doesn't Love America

Noam Chomsky made it his purpose to highlight the bad side of the US so obviously he is going to come off as overly negative, the CIA has commited such vile acts that when you dedicated your life to reading about it youre going to become quite cynical. 

12 hours ago, Bernardo Carleial said:

This video is Great!

This is the kind of thinking that goes inside the mind of a vMEME Yellow person prior to their action taking. 

I wanted to post the same video! This is an exceptional video on the matter.

a vMEME Yellow problem regarding nonlinear systems and sensitive dependence on initial conditions 

Systems theory (relationships, feedback loops, externalized costs), cross-paradigmatic operations (evolutionary theory x economics x policy) and focus on sustainability across different domains.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 8-7-2018 at 4:33 PM, Key Elements said:

Interesting, why would you regard Scott Joplin's work as Stage Yellow? Or is it the piano teaching system in the video you are referring to? The traditional Chinese music seems more like stage Blue to me. 

Frank Herbert's Dune strikes me as a very Yellow way of approaching topics like environmentalism, politics, and religion through the lens of literatury fiction.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/